31

AFTER riding for a whole day, they stopped by an abandoned tower for rest. There was not a soul but them for miles and with Gandalf around, they felt safer. They got a fire going and tied the horses to nearby columns. They luckily had a few more rations to spare. They laid their few things which they had with them on the run. They made themselves as comfortable as possible and rested from a long day of riding.

Soon, they needed more wood to keep the fire going through the night. Felina volunteered to go. Since she had powers of telekinesis, she argued she could get the job done faster. She was turning to leave when Legolas called after her "Wait! I will go with you. None of us should wander off alone"

Felina merely nodded. Legolas took his bow and arrow and they went to the woods nearby to get their needed wood. Neither of them were lifting a finger really. Felina's mind was doing all the work, levitating a bunch of wood behind her.

It was silent and neither of them spoke. The full moon provided a bit of light and so did Felina's flash light. An owl hooting, crickets cricketing, the fallen leaves rustling under their footsteps and their breaths were all to be heard. No one really initiated conversation. Though Legolas was waiting for Felina to speak first. He figured that was never going to happen so he started conversation instead.

"We are friends now correct?" Legolas asked. Felina shot him a small smile. "Yes we are Legolas" she replied.

"I have noticed that we are friends but barely know anything of each other. So Felina, tell me something about yourself"

Felina gave a small laugh. Tell him about her? Where to begin?

"Well, if you must know Legolas, my full name is Felina Niter. My father was Arthur Niter and my mother is the Lady Galadriel"

"What's your favorite color?"

She gave Legolas an incredulous look. "Really?" She asked. Legolas nodded with a smile.

"Well I have none. I don't really care enough to have a favorite color to be honest"

"Favorite flower?"

"Carnations and Castilleja. Dad used to have a garden of them along with Bluebonnets"

"When were you born? And where did you grow up?"

"I was born June 19. I don't remember my mother caring for me as a babe in Middle Earth, but I do remember growing up in Texas located South of the USA. The country where I'm from. I had a quiet childhood being homeschooled by my Dad and my mother figure, his friend Ylustris. I grew up in a farm"

Legolas gave her a bewildered look. "You did?"

Felina gave a small laugh. "As surprising that may seem to you, yes I did"

"Tell me about your childhood and your life so far"

"Well, I grew up in a cabin in the forested mountains with no other soul for miles and only the animals as my friends and my Dad and Ylustris for company. They taught me all I needed to know including horseback riding, how to fight and use a weapon so I didn't get to go to school and interact with others my age. Because of this, when it came to socializing with other people, I wasn't really the best at it"

"Later, when I was a teen we moved to New York because of Dad and Ylustris' work in the military. They finally decided to send me to a highschool and after that, I went to college to study crime investigation. I finished my schooling at 18 and then trained to join the army much to my father's protest. Women in the army were a rarity. In fact there were almost none at all so other men weren't really too happy about that. Despite it all, I came through and became a military spy. I fought in two bloody wars in our history. World Wars 1 and 2. After WW2 I stepped down from the army and founded SHIELD becoming a spy and master assassin until present day, joining the Avengers and getting lost into different worlds" Felina finished with a smile. Legolas chuckled at her