20

LATER, the rest sat down while Aragorn and Felina were in a heated argument with Haldir speaking in Elvish. You could tell Aragorn and Felina were getting more and more exasperated every moment by how they threw their hands up in the air and made various stiff gestures.

The Fellowship all sat down and waited for them to finish. It had been going on for atleast 5 minutes. Sometimes, Legolas ears would twitch when he hears Felina mention his name in the middle of their debate. He figured she was probably arguing about his injury and needing medical attention.

"We'll get through. Felina is the princess. He'll listen to her. We'll all be in Lothlorien in no time" Lou assured them.

"How come Felina never told us she was a princess?" Merry asked Lou.

"Although it is pretty obvious she is one. I mean, look at her" Pippin muttered but his voice was actually audible enough for the whole Fellowship to hear.

"Well, to answer your question Merry, Felina never told you because she isn't used to it. She also didn't want to create a gap between you and her. She knew if you knew the truth about her, you would treat her differently. She didn't want that special treatment" Lou answered.

The Hobbits nodded in understanding. Lou spotted Frodo by himself, deep in thought with a melancholic look upon his face. He looked even more tired now. It wasn't only the burden of the ring he was carrying, but the weight of Gandalf's death made it all so much worse. She could tell by the dark and grim expression of his face. Like he's so lost and confused.

With a small sigh Lou made her way to Frodo and sat beside him. Frodo gave her one glance and said nothing. She simply put a comforting arm on his shoulders. Frodo relaxes and leans on her. She wasn't really good with comforting people and neither was Felina. Lou felt pretty awkward whenever someone cries more inclined to covering up with humor.

The ones in their group more inclined to giving comfort were Dia and Ylustris. To give comfort, Lou would simply just be there, maybe hug the person. She wasn't really good with words. She doesn't want to say it's okay because she knows its not okay. So all she does is simply just be there. She remembers the times she was down and the worst feeling was feeling like she was going through it alone. So to comfort people, she simply gives her presence.

Boromir went up to them. He gave Frodo a sympathetic glance. "Gandalf's death was not in vain" he says making Frodo and Lou look up at him "Nor would he have you give up hope. You carry a heavy burden Frodo. Don't carry the weight of the dead"

Lou nodded silently agreeing with what Boromir said. Don't carry the weight of the dead. Haldir then goes over to the Fellowship and says "You will follow me"

Felina joins with Lou again, the blonde sighs in tire. "Finally convinced him. He kept going on and on about safety and such. Aragorn and I had quite a tough time getting through to him"

"Yeah I thought you guys were going to debate until sunrise" Lou joked.

"I was so tempted to simply hypnotize him" Felina replied.

They walked on in the forest of Lothlorien with Haldir, Lou, and Felina in front. The Fellowship followed closely behind them. They stopped in their tracks to gaze upon the beautiful view they had. There was a gigantic tree tall and majestic, its roots running deep into the earth. If it went any higher it would have touched the clouds. From behind it in the distance you could see a line of mountains and the sun slowly setting giving the sky an orange-reddish hue.

Haldir introduced this beautiful land to them. "Caras Galadhon. The heart of Elvendom on Earth. Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel Lady of Light"