4

They couldn't believe it. How was she there?

The shorter woman looked up in shock at the sight of the two. She didn't think she would see them either. She felt as anxious as they did. Maybe even worse. Because to her the fight was all her fault. She didn't know Lou thought the fight was all her fault. Felina's position in the fight was still involved but a bit third wheel. "Lou? Felina?" She gasped. "Is it really you?"

Felina wordlessly nodded her mouth still agape and jaw stuck on the floor.

"You know each other?" The dwarf beside Lou said. He too was clad in Royal clothes. He had dark hair and crystal blue eyes. He and Dia shared marriage braids.

Dia turned to him and answered "Yes we do. We're from the same world. They're the ones I told you about. The ones that just vanished mysteriously into the rain" she paused. "Well, uh, Thorin, this is Felina Niter and Lou Stark, my sister. Felina, Lou, this is Thorin Oakenshield, King Under the Mountain and....." Dia drawled on with a small blush.

Lou gave a small smile noticing the marriage braids. "Your husband" she finished for her. Dia nodded silently giving a small smile back.

She then turned to them and asked "How long have you been here?"

"A year. Enough to get around" Lou said trying to hide the fact that she just dropped tears. She was failing miserably. They were talking as if nothing happened. As if the fight didn't happen. And that was just fine with them.

"A year?! Gandalf how come you didn't say anything?" Dia exclaimed turning to Gandalf in irritation.

"I kept it secret so that you would have a surprise once you get here" Gandalf said shrugging his shoulders unaffected.

"How is it that you've only been here for a year and I've been here for years even though you were sent here first?" Dia asked, her temper ceasing and being more even tempered.

"We've probably been sent to different timelines. It seems you've been sent to a timeline much more earlier" Felina said.

"Oh God how long's it been since..... We last saw each other?" Dia asked again.

"Well for you years, for us just a year" Lou answered her. "For you it's been quiet a long time. Looks like you've been through a lot" she paused and looked at her marriage braid. "And damn I've been gone for only a year and you already got married? You sure move fast don't ya?"

Dia burst out in laughter making the other two smile and laugh for a bit. "Well we obviously have a lot to catch up on"

The dwarves, Bilbo, and Gandalf sat in one living room while the girls sat in another catching up. There was a bit of awkward silence between the three as they haven't really spoken since the fight. The fight happened all fast. Too fast for anyone to watch it happen really. Lou is one of the first to break the silence.

"Listen Dia" she started making the Latina look up at her. "About what I said during the fight, all I did in it to offend you. I-I" she paused for awhile before she continued "I'm really really sorry"

She didn't often say those words. What with her pride and all. It was often in the Stark family line to have that arrogant and overconfident nature. You can say it runs in the family.

Felina spoke up. "I'm sorry too. I said and did stuff out of temper that were out of line. I hope you can forgive me" She turned her teary eyes' gaze to the floor in shame.