10

FELINA left Lou alone to rest. The Stark told her that her head was still thumping slightly in pain. As she walked the pristine elegant halls of Rivendelle, she spotted a wizard clad in grey with a tall pointy hat. Her eyes widened. "Gandalf!" She called out to him, lifting her skirt up and running in his direction. The Grey wizard turned around and smiled pleased to see the half elf.

"Ah! Dear Felina! Wonderful to see you have arrived here safe and sound" he greeted. Felina gave him a small smile back embracing him in a short hug. Over her time in Middle Earth she found Gandalf to be a sort of grandfather figure.

Felina then grimaced slightly to see who Gandalf was with. It was Strider and the ellon she had encountered in her bathroom. The ellon's eyes also widened when he saw her but Felina did nothing but send him a blank uninterested face. Legolas felt slightly nervous around Felina. She was unpredictable. Gandalf did not see Felina's obvious grimace and Legolas' uncomfortability and joyfully introduced them.

"You may know Strider. I sent him to guide you. I better know him as Aragorn" Gandalf said. Felina forgot about the ellon for a moment and raised an eyebrow at the ranger.

"Aragorn?" She said incredously. "I always knew you were hiding something"

"Yes his real name is Aragorn. He is the son of Arathorn. And Strider is his alias. And mark my words Felina he can be trusted. I know how hard it is for you to trust new people" Gandalf told her sternly. Felina merely nodded yet continued to stare at Aragorn closely.

"And this is Prince Legolas of Mirkwood. Son of King Thranduil. He can also be trusted. Legolas this is-" Gandalf was cut off by Felina.

"My name is Felina Niter. Fancy seeing you around here again" Felina couldn't believe it. Of all people to find her naked it had to be an elven Prince. She also threatened him not to mention, but Felina didn't really care about that or the fact that she could go to jail because of it.

Gandalf glanced between the two. "You've met?" He asked.

"Yes we have" was Felina's short and vague reply. Felina's blank stare moved from Aragorn to Legolas who met her stare with his. Aragorn could feel the tension all around them like a thick blanket. It was almost suffocating. Gandalf saw this too and could only frown in confusion. He had no idea what had happened. Legolas continued to fidget nervously as they were caught in awkward silence. The silence was broken by Aragorn who cleared his throat and said "Gandalf, shall we see how Frodo is faring and leave these two be to get to know each other?"

At this Legolas sent Aragorn a look that shouted "NO". He wasn't ready to be left alone with her just yet. This was the woman that threatened to kill him earlier. Felina on the other hand had the most stoic and unreadable face outside but she felt as uncomfortable as Legolas did. Aragorn saw this SOS and completely ignored it. Gandalf saw it but ignored it as well hiding a mischievous grin under his bushy beard. "Oh of course" he said.

Aragorn and Gandalf went off leaving Legolas and Felina alone. For a solid 10 seconds they stood there in complete silence, not even looking at each other's general direction. Legolas opened his mouth to say his first few words "Lady Felina-"

Said woman cut him off. "Its just Felina. Please no 'lady'" she said.

"Then I ask you address me as only Legolas" Legolas replied. To that Felina merely nodded and didn't reply.

Seeing she didn't want to say anything, Legolas took this opportunity to apologize. He took in a deep breath before saying "I would also like to ask for your forgiveness for what happened. I assure you I did not intend it. I did not really see anything either, I swear it" he said blushing red and looking down in shame. It was at this moment that Felina looked up at him and saw he was sincere. She nodded and sighed.