1: She's Just The Referee

When they were still kids...

Gai : oh !! They look so good !!

" Here. " She offered gai cookies. Gai took some " arigato!!" He munches on them " can I have some more ?!! Yuki !! They're tasty !!! "

Yuki : I didn't make them. My mama just told me to bring them to the academy and share it.

Gai : do you think I can take some more ? They're really yummy !!

Yuki : go ahead.

Kakashi : glutton.

Gai : they're addictive!! You haven't even tried it yet !!

Yuki : want some ? Kakashi.

Kakashi : no thanks.

Gai : don't be cold like that !! Kakashi !! Our referee just offered you cookies !! Homemade cookies !!

Yuki sweatdrops " you just went ahead and made me your referee. It's not like I keep track how many wins you or him have. "

Gai ; don't worry !! I kept track !!

Yuki passes the entire box to gai " finish it. Wash the box and return it to me. Ok ? "

Gai ; no problem !!

Yuki leaves.

Gai blushes a little " she's so nice isn't she ?"

Kakashi: just confess if you like her.
______________________________

Kakashi was passing by his sensei's house when he spotted Yuki at his sensei's doorstep. He went over " what are you doing here ? "

The door opened.

Minato : oh. Yuki. Kakashi as well. What's the matter?

Kakashi: exactly. What's the matter?

Yuki : no... It's just that ... I heard from papa that the uzumaki clan are also really good at seals. And kushina-san is an uzumaki... I just thought if she would mind lending me some of her scrolls to study. The ones my papa passed me , I'm already done with them. They're not really that... Impressive and he asked me to ask you.

Minato : is that so ? But I'm sure there are a lot more scrolls you can learn from in your clan. The Hasaki clan are also quite famous for the seals they create.

Yuki ; used to... Our head and along with the rest of  the family died in the war. Me and my parents are the only branch family left. The head took the entire library with him in a scroll. Now he died , that scroll self-destructs. I'll never be able access it.

Minato ; I see. I'm not sure if I can help you with that. They're not my scrolls to lend to .

Yuki : I understand...

Minato ; but there's a library that's only available to chunnins only I can help you get special access to.

Her eyes lit up " really ? Arigato ! " She bows " I won't disturb you then." And she leaves.

Kakashi: why help her ? It's not like she's your students.

Minato : she's passionate about seals. It's not like I'm training her personally. You don't have to be jealous.

Kakashi: I'm not. How do you know it's not about revenge ?

Minato; she went to the hokage just to ask about new seals. She has been going around to borrow scrolls just to study them. Her eyes speak excitement.

Kakashi: is that so ?

Minato : I thought you're friends with her .

Kakashi: not really. It's just something Might Gai decided on, that she's the referee for the matches he came up with .