2: Nerdy

During Ninja World War ... Timeskip after Obito / Rin dies.

Kakashi: damn it. We're surrounded.

Gai : ha... We're just going die like that. It was great having you as a rival kakashi!

They were hiding behind a rock. Just then a kunai flew towards them and landed a shirt distance from the them. The seal from the kunai spreads onto the floor and starts to countdown from 10...

Kakashi: damn it. I've no chakra left.

Gai : this is really the end huh...

5...3,2,1.

*Poof*

The two threw kunais at whatever was coming as their last retort . Yuki appeared and deflects the kunais " trying to kill me ? I'm trying to save you  two. "

Kakashi: how did you...

Yuki : new seal I studied. Teleportation. It's not as fast like the one minato sensei has. But it does the trick. 10 seconds .

Gai : that kunai just now is you... But you had to be near to throw it.

Yuki ; I transformed into one of their comrades by just transforming the uniform. You'll be surprised how unguarded people can be when they're so high strung. Plus... It's just one kunai then I disappeared. Ready to go ?

Kakashi: hurry up already.

She touched them into the shoulders tagging them a seal " let's go. "

______________________________

They teleported  a safe distance away from the enemies.

Gai ; we would have been dead without you. How did you know we're there ?

Yuki : minato sensei heard the transmission. Sent me ahead before the other reinforcements.

Gai : look at you. Getting trusted like that.

Kakashi : Arigato.

Yuki: no need . If I was going to die saving you guys , I would have waited for the reinforcements instead.

Gai : well... You saved us !!

Kakashi: gai likes you.

Gai panics and clusters " kakashi !!!"

Kakashi; we almost died. Just tell her.

Gai ; well... That is...

Yuki : gomen. I'm not interested. I just want to survive for now.

Gai : ha ha... No. I understand.

______________________________

Minato : I'm glad you're safe.

Kakashi: I'm fine. Sensei.

Minato ; hai ?

Kakashi: about Yuki. Do you think she's jounin leveled ? Like me.

Minato: why ? Threatened ?

Kakashi: no.

Minato : the seals she study and study. Those skills certainly are enough to make her jounin leveled. But she's not as good as you in combat if without those seals. Until now, she's still excited everytime she sees something new on the battlefield. It's kind of cute and innocent I think.

Kakashi: so she's a nerd.

Minato; um. I think that's the word.