49: Where Is My Heart ?

Kakashi : I'll count on you. Obito.

Obito : no problem. This time we will actually work as a team.

Kakashi: ah.

Minato : I'm so glad this day actually came.

Obito kamuis kakashi to behind Yuki. Yuki turns around with a devious smile " finally?" She clanks her kunai against his. Her scorpion chains attempts to wrap around him. Kakashi body flickers away from the chains. But the chains come up again and this time wraps his leg. Obito kamuis kakashi once again.

Yuki : tsk. Where are you ?!! Stop playing kamui !! Come out !!

This time Obito kamuis kakashi to in front of Yuki. Kakashi had raikiri in his right hand and he stabbed into her chest. The seals from his hand where the raikiri is spread to her body .

Naruto : kakashi sensei !! Yuki-san!!

Sasuke : so he did choose to kill her.

Sakura : kakashi sensei...

Yuki: that bitch... But still, you missed. You forgot where is my heart ?

Kakashi: I didn't forget where your heart is.

The purple seals of hers start to fight back. But that's when an odd shaped kunai stabbed slightly into her neck . It was Minato who had deactivated her purple seals and kakashi ones took over.

Then she smiled , her eyes returned " you idiot. What if I moved ? I could kill you. " Kakashi cupped her head towards his chest " gomen..." As she collapsed leaning onto his body as the seals completely engulfed her body.

The seals she placed on the ground and the people all deactivated.

He took her somewhere else safe and placed her there.

Sakura ; you didn't kill her.

Naruto ; Kakashi sensei didn't?

Sakura : no. It was very close to her heart. But it wasn't the heart. It's still very heavy damage.

Kakashi: had to give her damage somehow if it didn't work.

Sakura : let me heal her.

Kakashi: it's fine. You can do it after all of this is over.

Sakura : but...

Kakashi: the seal keeps the body from any bleeds. It stops any bleeding, internal or external. It was originally made to capture difficult ninjas alive. So I could hurt them and bring them back to konoha to get them healed . So they would be alive in captive then. Just didn't think I would need to use it on her

Naruto ; I really thought you were going to kill her.

Kakashi: it would get to that point if this didn't work.

Naruto : kakashi sensei...

Obito opens his palm " I believe this belongs to you. Or her." Kakashi takes the ring " arigato Obito."