27: Sealing Mission , Done

Yuki : as usual. Your ability proves to be convenient at times like this. I missed you. Yamato.

Yamato : you say that yuki senpai. But you don't want to return to anbu or even become a jounin.

Yuki takes out her sleeping bag " good night."

Yamato : don't ignore me !! My ability is not to only make houses !! Yuki senpai !!

Everyone sweatdrops " yuki-san... Acts more like a kid than she seem so. "

______________________________

Yuki ; this taking too long... Kuchiyose no jutsu.

Her summoning rabbits appear.

Usana : hi hi !! Called us again ?!! What kind of seals do we play today ?

Yuki touch onto usana and changed the seal on its back. The seals on the other rabbits changed as well.

Usana : oh oh. We're gonna find chakra !!

Yuki : a huge one. Underwater.

" Let's go !!" And usana leads her own rabbit pack across the ocean. After a while , usana finds it " bingo !!! " She hops up and down.

Ino : that's convenient.

Hinata : I didn't know you could use seals like that... On summoning animals.

Yuki : let's go.

The rest buys time for them to seal the bijuu.

Yuki : mmm.... It's getting intense. We're wrapping this up.

Shizune : eh ?! But we're having difficulties now as it is.

Yuki : get ready to open the portal to the other side.

Shizune : eh ?!! But we haven't even got the bijuu to stabilise.

Yuki : just do it. I'm the taichou. You trust me. Don't you ?

Shizune : well ... You're the taichou.

"Ok then. " Yuki does some hand signs " kuchiyose : majin no kosoku " Metal poles fall from the sky. It fell where she wanted them to. It dropped and pierced through the bijuu's tail , hands , legs and a four in the middle of the body. The bijuu still tries to struggle. But with much difficulty. The bijuu screams.

Sakura ; that's amazing...she did that all by herself. And she was also helping out with the sealing as well like it didn't faze her at all

Hinata : the bijuu isn't giving much resistance anymore...

Yuki ; poor thing.

Shizune : now !! We're sending it to the next dimension !!

Yuki stood in the middle of the seal and raised her hand ,the seal starts to change.

Shizune: what are you doing ?!!

Yuki : making this faster. We've been here long enough. Listen. No need for delicate concentration anymore. Just give me all you've got. I'll channel it properly to opening the dimension and sealing it there.

Ino ; you could do that ?

Yuki : um.

Ino : why didn't you just do that from the start ?!!!

Yuki : because... It's asking me to spend extra chakra I don't want to. I thought this would be easy. I didn't think the kid kakashi talked about would cause this much resistance.

Ino ; that... Makes sense...

Yuki ; shizune-san. Catch me after I'm done.

Shizune: eh ?!!

Yuki : I'll be fried after this. Lose conscious probably. So you don't lose conscious on me.

Shizune: alright then !!

Yuki ; ready ?

" Hai!! " Everyone replied.

Yuki : now !!!!

She takes it all the chakra and gathers it at one point... She opens up the dimension on the other side in the sea bed and pushes the bijuu with the poles inside it forcing it to sink below to the dimension below. Finally, she closes the dimension and locks it in.

The seal shatters as it's served its use.

She collapses... And kakashi comes in time with body flicker to pick her up.

Shizune : no need me then.

Kakashi: she did well this time.

Kuchiyose : majin no kosoku = summon : demon's restraints.
______________________________

Kakashi: sakura. What's the matter ?

Sakura ; no... I'm recovered now. I thought maybe I could help up with yuki-san. She was really worn out. Help her recover some chakra or something.

Kakashi: oh. It's fine. You go rest.

Sakura : but I want to help. Kakashi sensei.

Kakashi: don't worry about it. She'll wake up in a while. Even if she doesn't, I'll carry her back. No worries.

Sakura : she's so strong. And she stayed a chunnin.

Kakashi: she's stubborn.

Sakura : it was amazing. I've never seen anyone do anything like that. It's like she did everything herself. Such speed and precision. She took all our chakra and just sealed it in like it wasn't even a challenge for her.

Kakashi: well... She has been sealing a lot of things. And is also a fan of borrowing other people's chakra.

Naruto came in " I saw it too !!! It was so amazing and cool !!"

Kakashi: don't be so noisy. She's sleeping.

Naruto ; kakashi sensei. You're strong. Could you do that ?

Kakashi : even if I knew how to execute it , I couldn't do it as well as her. Or even as fast as her. Like sakura said , sealing takes precision.

Naruto ; yuki-san going to be ok ?

Kakashi: don't worry.