9: First Mission Back Together

Gai ; this is youth !! Let's race to the village!!!

Yuki fly kicks into gai's face " no !! "

Gai : Yuki... That hurts my feelings.

Yuki ; I don't want to be tired that easily.

" Exactly gai-san " everyone starts to chime in.

Kakashi appears " going for a mission ? "

Gai : oh kakashi! Want to race with me?! Battle !!

She punches him in the stomach " no !! We have a mission. " She sighs " do something about your self claim rival. He's so... Hot blooded..." kakashi shrugged " I can't do anything... "

Another ninja appeared " yuki !! Hokage-sama called for you . He said he'll ask someone else to replace you for this mission. He called you as well. Kakashi-san."

" No... !!! " The other ninjas exclaimed " Yuki !! "

______________________________

Hiruzen ; kakashi. From today onwards, I promote you to be a jounin.

Kakashi: eh ?

Hiruzen : it's also about time. I need you to go on a sealing mission with Yuki. It's a emergency . I can't spare much people. So only two of you.

Yuki ; okie. Meet you at the gate.
______________________________

Kakashi: so this is our first mission as me as a jounin. And our first mission together in a long time.

Yuki :oh... Now that you say it ...

Kakashi: has gai still pestered about confessing to you ?

Yuki : at first no. Even when I said I had a boyfriend.

Kakashi: gai still wouldn't give up would he ?

Yuki ; no . I sealed his movements and threw him in the training grounds deep in the forest for 8 hours. Then told him to stop confessing to me because it's a pain in the ass.

Kakashi laughed " that stopped it ?"

Yuki : no... Him being him. So then I told him I've someone I like very much. And he backed off. Tsk. Should have went with that from the start.

Kakashi laughed " that's a lie as well ?"

Yuki ; no... It's a secret. Now only you know. Don't go around saying it. Or you owe me a year's supply of mushrooms.

Kakashi: who is it ?

" mind your own business!! Hmph." And she went ahead. He laughed to himself " that's our Yuki. "