37: A Series Of Events About You

Yuki : hahaha ... Dodged the bullet. By the second.

Kakashi relieves a breath of relief " honto da "
( That's so true )

Yuki : x_xllll now that tsunade-sama is awake... She's going make me work like a slave... Squeeze every drop of blood from me...

Kakashi: one more plate of mushrooms please !!! Eat more than. Before she starts working you.

Yuki : you should have just become hokage.

Kakashi: too late. I'm glad for now, I'm not.

Yuki : oh. My father said he's not coming along with the war. He's going to stay and protect the village.

Kakashi: I see.

Yuki : I'm glad when he said that. He can die of old age instead. He said he didn't want me to worry and wanted me to do my best.

Kakashi: I see. That great isn't it ?

Yuki : except... Tsunade-sama was all, you did great dealing with pein. I expect more of such things. What ?!! I died doing that !!

Kakashi laughed and ruffles with her hair " you really hate the pressure."

______________________________

Timeskip~

Tsunade: do you mind becoming a company commander ?

Kakashi: eh ?!!! No... I couldn't... Such a heavy responsibility.

Tsunade : all the kages agreed and recommended you for it.

Kakashi: then I guess... I have to take it.

Yuki : congratulations. I guess.

Tsunade : don't be too happy. You're squad leader.

Yuki; what ?! Why ? I refuse.

Tsunade ; don't be stubborn !!! Yuki !! This is war !!! They originally wanted you take over the sealing platoon that looks over Naruto and Bee. But gaara agreed that you're more beneficial as a fighter.

Yuki : I suck at leading. Everyone knows it.

Tsunade : that's not what I heard from everyone. Especially shizune. She's lazy and is a glutton. A bit of childish attitude. But all in all , she gets the job done. 

Yuki; tsk. Traitors.

Tsunade : I know you two are a couple. Congratulations on the marriage. That's why I even tried to make it easier by putting you in Kakashi's company. I did my best . Ok. Now don't be stubborn!!

Yuki sighs " fine..."
______________________________

*Knock knock *

Kakashi opens up the door " Yuki ?" She goes in " I have something to give you. "

Kakashi: what is it ?

She passes him a box " open it." He opens it and sees a scroll " this is ?"

Yuki ; I stored all my favourite and important scrolls inside the seal. The seal inside this scroll. If comes the day I die , I wanted someone to have it.

Kakashi : Yuki ...

She takes in a deep breath and musters up courage " and also... Promise me... If I die , you will maybe find another girl. If you love her , marry her."

" Yuki..." Tears fell from his eyes. He was moved. He didn't have anyone who would think so far like that for him before. He hugged her " why..."

Yuki : what why... Then you won't be stuck with me... Become an old man.

He squeezed her " Yuki .... I don't know what to say. I don't know if I want you to find another person."

Yuki: well... I don't know if I want you to... either. But I don't want kakashi to be all alone.

He cups her cheek " you're so kind..." He pulls down his mask and kisses her lips ~

That was what started it all ~
______________________________

A/ N : sorry. I am not good at lemons. So no lemons.

She leaves the sheets naked. She goes around the room picking up her clothes. She wears them back and piece by piece. Now only left the top.

That's when she felt a hug from behind " going so soon ? "

Yuki ; hehe. Kakashi. You're awake. Need to pack for mission. Tsunade-sama won't let me off this easy. Don't you have one ?

Kakashi: I'm always a little late. We could be a little late today ~

Yuki ; hehe. Naughty kakashi.

" Am I ? " He kissed to the arch of her neck ~ trying to tempt her ~