7: A Weird Request

* Knock knock *

" Who are you looking for... " Yuki's father answered the door.

Itachi : Yuki senpai.
.
.
.
Yuki yawns " what... In the middle of the night... "

Itachi : I need you to erase this off me.

Yuki : ... Oh. Gomen. It's been there even after you're the anbu division leader huh. Mmm... Forget it. Just leave it on. Just activate the seal when you need me. I'll be there. 10 seconds if near. 20 seconds if far away from you.

Itachi ; Yuki senpai... I don't think I deserve something like that from you.

Yuki : why ? You're such a nice person. And senpai... You're higher rank than me. I should call you senpai.

Itachi ; no.... I respect you.

Yuki ; then keep it. Who knows maybe one day you might need it.

Itachi : if I'm going to do something bad that lets you down, you'll still let me have this ?

Yuki : what bad thing ? You're a nice person. You would go to any lengths to protect konoha. Unlike me... Heh... I'm just a nerd.

Itachi ; no. I know you'll do the same.

Yuki : I guess.

Itachi : can you track me ? Through this seal ? By your own accord when it's deactivated.

Yuki : of course not. Why would I build something with a flaw ?

Yuki pov : ( point of view )

I lied. It could . But I hadn't had the chance to use it on anyone yet. There wasn't such a need.

Itachi ; I see.

Yuki ; why ?

Itachi ; nothing... You will still help me ? Even if you might end up disappointed in me ? Hate me ?

Yuki : hate you... What could you to make me hate you ? Kill my parents ?

I looked into his eyes...

Itachi: of course not.

He's not lying about that.

Yuki : then... There's nothing. Well... If you're really that worried... I promise to do three things without asking questions. Cos you're really a nice guy. Which does not include killing konoha ninjas, and in this exclusion does not include Danzou and his Foundation. I really don't like their purpose ... They can be so extreme it's troublesome.

He hugs me " I think you're the one other person I'm going to really miss "

Yuki ; where are you going? Can you buy me mushroom crisp from your trip ?

He lets go of me and smiled at me. The he leaves.

What was that ?