26: She Came To Help

Timeskip~

They found the three-tailed bijuu.

Tsunade ; Yuki ! Listen up ! You are to go and help to seal the three-tailed bijuu. I'll be sending sakura , ino , ten ten and shizune to help you. You're this time's taichou. All of your objections are rejected !!

Yuki : now you're just bullying me !!

Tsunade : I'm not going to listen and negotiate with you this time !!

Yuki ; no... I just wanted to ask you for something to help us...

Tsunade : what is it ?!!!

Yuki ; about that... Can I borrow one of your scrolls? These people are amateurs. Can't expect me to teach them advanced seals immediately. That's why...

Tsunade : you're right...
______________________________

Yuki ; ehto... kakashi ?

Kakashi realised the seal on his arm was blinking , he opened the channel " who is this ? "

Yuki ; Yuki desu. Tsunade-sama is sending us to seal the bijuu. It's not emergency yet right? Where the bijuu is running rampant.

Kakashi: no. So you shouldn't need to use your teleport.

Yuki sighs " a bit tempted to... So far... Where you guys are."

Kakashi: save your chakra. It uses a lot when you use it isn't it ? It's not exactly safe here either.

Yuki: understood.

The channel closes.

Sakura ; you must miss kakashi sensei neh ~ Yuki-san.

Ten ten : eh ?!! What do you mean ?

Ino : about that neh... about that  neh... yuki-san and kakashi sensei are a couple !

Shizune sweatdrops " gomen. They're just like that. You know young girls... Gossip."

Ten ten : hontoni ?!!
( Really )

Ino : um!! Hontoni !!

Ten ten : that's so sweet. Yuki-san.

Yuki : I'm not a jounin. Not a sensei. No ' san ' !!!

Ino : eh ? Not jounin ? But tsunade-sama made you taichou of this team.

Yuki : hai. I'm just chunnin. Forever chunnin. And happy to be so. Hehehe.

Shizune : you should really consider becoming a jounin. You're so good at seals. I bet it's not hard for you to cultivate another element to use.

Yuki pretends to ignore " hmph. Didn't hear. Didn't hear. "

Sakura : so... Actually... Yuki's ability is jounin leveled?

Shizune: that's right.

Yuki : not right !! Don't encourage it !!
______________________________

They reached where they were.

Yamato ; kakashi senpai. They're here.

Kakashi: oh. Finally.

Naruto: finally~~ after missing her for such a long time ? ~~

Kakashi; no... Not exactly what I meant...

Sakura: exactly ~ you don't have to hide it kakashi sensei ! It's a good thing !

Yamato ; eh ? Eh ?!! Kakashi senpai ... You and Yuki senpai....

Kakashi sighs " hai hai. We are together. Let's get over it."

Lee : this is so great !!! This must be what youth is all about !!! I feel so happy for you !!! Kakashi sensei !! Yuki-san !!!

" shut up !!! " Yuki kicks Lee across the face. " I don't need your stupid comment !! "

Kakashi : Yuki. I need to discuss some things with you.

" Um. " And she followed him to a place where they could be alone.

Naruto : aww... It's happening !!

Yamato : ... You guys might want to tone it down when Yuki senpai comes back.

Lee ; but why ?!!! Yamato taichou ?!! Love is beautiful !!!

Yamato ; right... About that... when Yuki senpai got her first boyfriend, everyone in the team was teasing her about it. She got so frustrated she sealed everyone's mouth...until we got back to konoha . It's not funny to mess with Yuki senpai.

Naruto ; ah !! There's someone scarier than yamato taichou!!

______________________________

Kakashi: glad to see you.

Yuki ; mmm...

Kakashi: still a little bit uncomfortable that everyone knew about it ?

Yuki : mmm... I don't like it a fuss. Sighs. What is it ? You called me here.

" This. " He hugged her, tight and for a while " been too long since I saw you."

Yuki ; mmm .... Missed you too.

Kakashi released his hug " ok. How confident are you in sealing the bijuu ? "

Yuki ; tsunade-sama wants us to send it to another space. I should be fine with some help. Shizune is also here. Should be fine.

Kakashi: how long do you need ?

Yuki ; not long. Not short... Considering I need help from amateurs.

Kakashi: I see. We have this troublesome crystal user. I'm sure we could get her if I had your help...

Yuki ; I'm on the sealing team.

Kakashi: I know...
.