50: Back To Konoha

Timeskip~

War end ~

Darui : are you ok ?

Yuki : my chest hurts whenever I try to get up from the damn bed. I don't want to get stuck to the bed. Save me. Darui.

He laughed " here." He gave her a full bag of mushroom chips " kakashi told me to get few bags for you." She takes it " mushroom!! You're the best !!"

Darui : It's nothing . But will you be really ok ?

Yuki ; she won't be coming back anytime soon. I think I won't be controlled anymore.

Darui ; that's a relief. Also...Yuki. aren't you supposed to help pack up the camps ?

Yuki : well... heh...

" Hatake Yuki." Shizune walks in " stop hogging the bed. Hurry up and let us keep it. This is the last one. You're supposed to help !! "

" Hai..." And Yuki leaves the bed. She leaves the camp with darui.

Darui : now that everything is almost packed up , I also have to return back to my village

Yuki : then we're going back to being penpal neh.

Darui : you could come visit me when you're free.

Yuki : there's that.

Darui : promise me you will do that one day.

Yuki smiled " um. Promise."

Shizune : Yuki !!! We're going off !! You coming ?

Yuki : I will see next time neh ? In the letters.

" Um. " They hugged each other goodbye
_________________________________

Kakashi waited at the gate knowing she'll be back. They were the last batch coming back.

Kakashi: Yuki. *Waves*

She goes to him and hugs him " I'm back."

Kakashi: did you interfere with packing up ?

Yuki ; heh...

Kakashi: did you get the mushrooms ?

She nods " arigato. Asking darui for me."

Kakashi: he delivered it personally to you ?

She nods " um. Why ? "

Kakashi: nothing. Just curious.

Yuki : heh heh... Were you jealous ?

" No." He said looking away , he held onto her hand and led her ahead

Yuki ; Oh... Don't you have to go on missions? The village must need economic rebuilding.

Kakashi: I told tsunade-sama you're coming back today. That I wanted to see you before I left.

Yuki : hehe. Arigato.

He brought her home and she saw a lot of mushrooms , meat and hotpot. Her eyes lit up " hotpot!! For me?"

Kakashi: um.

She scooped rice for two bowls and sat down. One rice bowl opposite her for him.

Kakashi : I didn't think it would take so long to pack.

Yuki : it took about a month . There was really a lot of things to pack. Tsunade-sama shouldn't have made me in charge of packing to punish me.

Kakashi: who asked you to hog the bed even after you were fine to leave.

Yuki: it's all cos Tsunade-sama heard shizune-san scolding me about it and that's why I got punished.

Kakashi: then don't hog the bed.

Yuki : my chest hurts !!

Kakashi: I told you to come take something from me before I returned to konoha . You forgot about it.

Yuki starts eating mushrooms " forgot  ?" She looks up " what ... Anniversary? "

Kakashi: that's today .

Yuki: you celebrate that ? I didn't get you anything.

He took out the wedding ring " you forgot this." She takes it " I thought I threw it away. Not on purpose..." He held her hand and wore it onto her finger " don't just randomly throw it away again."

Yuki : I didn't do it on purpose.

He goes to her front and kissed her on the forehead " gomen , your chest had to hurt. " Then he kissed her lips " I'm just glad I got you back." He looks into her eyes.

" Me too. " She smiled back.