18: Didn't Think You Would

Timeskip~

Orochimaru kept hokage-sama inside a huge barrier with four of his subordinates as his pillars.

Yuki ran towards the roof " for situations like this... You guys handle the four . I'll dry to break the barrier. Disperse." And they all body flickers.

She touches to the barrier and spreads her own seals on it, she tries to break it " come on... Come on... Tsk... This is taking too much time. "

Orochimaru : you think I wouldn't anticipate you when I chose this barrier ? Hasaki Yuki.

Yuki: tsk. Unless I kill those four power source, no use.

Orochimaru ; think you can make it before hokage-sama is gone ?

" Hokage-sama!! " She makes a few handsigns and touches to the ground. She summons " Temple's Pillars. " And huge metal poles start to come down on the four ninjas. The ninjas retreat backwards. More pillars come down.

" Hahaha... Miss " one of them shoots an arrow towards her. A pole comes down and blocks the arrow.

Yuki : today. All of you shall die. The rest of you. Get out of here.

" But taichou... "

Yuki : don't get into my business.

Her teammates disperse.

She touches to the ground and seals appeared , she summons scorpion chains. The chains start to chase after every other chakra and try to capture them.

Yuki pov:

A while. A while was all it took.

I watched as hokage-sama used the same seal minato sensei did. No... No...

Yuki ; hokage-sama !!! No!! It's not worth it !!

He did it...

The scorpion chains got two out of four.

" YOU ASSHOLES. HE'S A NICE HOKAGE. " I squeeze their chakra out of them using my scorpion chains . They scream.

But at this time , my chains got broken, shot down. The other two were taking away these two with orochimaru.

Hokage-sama... I went to him.

" hokage-sama... Do you need anything ? " My tears fell " hokage-sama... Why did you use it... Now you have to... Die..."

Hiruzen ; don't cry. It will be ok. You've always been braver than you think you can be .

Yuki ; don't lie !! I know you will die !! You used the shiki fujin !!
( Dead Demon Consuming Seal )

Hiruzen : it's just death.

I took off my mask " you all just choose death so easily... "

He laughed a little with his weak breath " that's what you were scared of ? Others death. "

I can't look to his eyes... The energy fading away from him. With his weak hand , he gave me one last squeeze he could " you're brave. I know that. "

______________________________

Yuki pov :

My seal on my arm blinked. I opened up the channel.

Itachi ; Yuki senpai. It's me.

My eyes widened. I never thought he would ever used this channel ever again " why... "

He's even calling me like how he used to be.

Itachi: don't come looking for me. I don't want to fight you or hurt you .

Then the channel closed.

What was that about...
.
.
.
I walked around the village... Wandering around. I don't like anbu...

This chakra... Itachi.

Don't go. Is that the one thing you wanted me to do but not ask ?  Fine. I have no mood to argue with anyone today.

.
.
.

But somehow... I still walked to where he is. Damn ... I only can watch him defeat them. I promised not to do anything.

Kakashi !! ... Well... He's taken care of. By gai. I'll just go off doing my business... Can't let them know I was here...

.....

Itachi. Behind me. And hoshigaki kisame as well.

Yuki ; I didn't think you were actually looking for me.

Itachi : let's take a trip. Shall we ?