24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book

Yuki gasps " what ?!! You have the first book to the new book series of make-out series ?!! "

Kakashi: let's find one day to read it together.

She lits up " um. Um. " She continues to pack her stuff.

Kakashi: mission ?

She nods " have fun with your students. " She zips up her bag .

Kakashi: jiraiya-sama is back. Do you want me to get his signatures on that book you just bought ?

Yuki gasps " now you reminded me. Please please. "

Kakashi: I promise.

She kisses onto his cheek " bye bye mysterious kakashi hiding behind the mask. " And she leaves.
______________________________

Timeskip ~

Kakashi was just done sparring Naruto and sakura. They headed back to town to get something to eat.

Jiraiya: so ? How's it with Yuki ? She's so cute right ?

Kakashi: news travel fast.

Jiraiya: of course~ who am I ?

Kakashi: hai hai.

Jiraiya: where is she?

Kakashi: mission.

Jiraiya: what ... And I thought I was going to have her drink sake with me tonight. Bribe her with my new book even.

Kakashi: jiraiya-sama. Please refrain from doing those sort of things.

Jiraiya: why ? Jealous ? Boyfriend ~

Kakashi sighs " it's not that . She ends up having to drag you back home. Every single time. "

Jiraiya; it's like she doesn't get drunk . She has to teach me how to do that.

Kakashi: actually... I don't think you notice it , but she just makes you drunk while she doesn't drink much.

Jiraiya: what ?! That sneaky girl !!

Kakashi takes out a book " also. Could you sign this for her ? "

Jiraiya: you've completely become her slave. Haven't you ?

Kakashi; no.

Jiraiya takes it over and signs it " totally. " He returns it " don't you already have a collection of my books ? "

Kakashi: this is Yuki's.

Jiraiya: aww. My readers formed a couple. It's good to know my book played matchmaking.

Kakashi: I'm pretty sure it didn't. It is a coincidence.

Naruto turned around " what are you two talking about? "

Kakashi: book.

Jiraiya: nothing you would understand brat ! You don't even appreciate it !

Naruto looked to sakura and shrugged " I don't understand that book. "