46: I Met Itachi Again

Yuki : tamazuki. Take over.

Tamazuki: eh ? Why ?

Yuki; I'm going somewhere.

Tamazuki: where ?!

Yuki: don't ask !!

Tamazuki: what if kakashi-san asks ?

But she had left already.
_________________________________

Yuki : you have to stop summoning me like that. Itachi.

Itachi ; but you always come.  Yuki senpai.

Yuki: it wasn't war earlier. But now is. I don't want to get nagged for not doing my job.

Itachi: I heard you married to kakashi-san. Omedeto.

Yuki : oh .... Um.

Itachi ; found out anything about Edo tensei? I want to release it .

Yuki ; you have to find the castor.

Itachi: even you can't track ?

Yuki ; it doesn't have that kind of function. To let me trace a signal. And I don't know the seals to release it.

Itachi : I see.

Yuki : even by taking over the instruction , it seems the jutsu is the kind that releases all at once but can't release individually from remote control. So , just make the castor release it. He has to release it. It needs some kind of permission from the castor.

Itachi ; you're not helping? Yuki senpai.

Yuki ; you've always done things alone. I thought you needn't my help. Ale... This chakra... Sasuke ?

" I have to go. " And Itachi body flickers.

Yuki: Itachi...
_________________________________

" where did you go ?" He asked her sternly.

Yuki: somewhere.

Gai : maaa .... Don't get angry at her. I'm sure Yuki has her reasons.

Yuki starts to leave " just take it as that."

Kakashi: Yuki !!! Stop there !! You're a squad leader. You should know better than to leave your position.

" then I guess you're lucky I wasn't platoon leader " and she left.

Kakashi: Hatake Yuki !!
_________________________________

Gai ; did something go wrong ? Yuki.

Yuki ; huh ? No.

Gai ; I brought mushrooms for you. Your favourite!!

" Oh. Arigato." And she takes it and slowly munches on it

Gai : even they can't cheer you up. This is as serious as that time. What happened ?

She forces a smile " nothing." And she left with her mushrooms.
_________________________________

Tamazuki: I had to say something. Gomen. Yuki-san. I did tell him we were given all the instructions needed. That we were fine.

Yuki ; it's nothing. It's ok. * Forces a smile*
_________________________________

Yuki : kakashi. Gomen.

He ignores her.

Yuki : kakashi. Hontoni gomen.
( Really sorry )

He didn't reply. She sat beside him " how can I make you not angry ? "

Kakashi sighed " no... It's me. Gomen . You left proper instructions. I watched a wife die in her husband's hands. I thought of you. So I went to look for you. Thinking that ..."

Yuki : gomen. I am fine. I am here.

He hugged her , squeezed her in his embrace " Yuki... " he released her and then asked her with his usual warm tone " where did you go ? For half an hour. Didn't seem like you to just leave. "

Yuki : someone called me. I promised before he died to go whenever he asked. Reminded me that... He will have to go back to dead if he made the castor released the jutsu. Nice people being dead ...

Kakashi: does he need help ? Your friend.

Yuki ; I don't think so. He's very capable. Like you .

" Gomen." He hugs her.