12: Hints ~

Yuki : oh !! Congratulations!!

Lee : I'm Rock Lee !!

Ten ten : I'm ten ten.

Neji : hyuuga neji.

* Looks to Lee. * * Looks to gai.* *Looks to Lee* *looks to gai *

Yuki : ... I feel like you just miraculously found another version of yourself.

Ten ten : finally. Someone said it.

Gai : what ? I'm so flattered~~ Yuki .

Yuki : no, it's not that kind of compliment.

Lee: thank you so much for the compliment yuki-san !! I aim to be like gai sensei as well !!

Yuki sweatdrops " erm... Good for you."

Ten ten : I heard you're a very strong kunoichi yourself ! Yuki-san. "

Yuki : .... Yuki is fine. Strong ? I'm just a chunnin.

Gai put his arm around her shoulder " don't be so humble ! Yuki. She's strong enough to be my referee with kakashi's battles !!"

Neji sweatdrops " I don't think that's actually a standard. "

Gai : Yuki can break any seal. I've never seen her fail !!

Ten ten : waaah. That sounds very cool.

Gai ; ten ten uses summoning techniques, from scrolls . Maybe you can teach her something.

Ten ten : can you ? Can you ? Please... Yuki-san.

Yuki : ha... I can't... Gomen. I'll end up having teaching you from the start. And honestly... I got this good... Was because I started studying it since I was young. I'll think about if I can help you improve instead. If I come up with something, I'll tell you. Ok ?

Ten ten : thank you so much !! Yuki-san!!

Yuki : Yuki is fine. Sighs. I feel old...
______________________________

Gai ; thanks Yuki.

Yuki: no need.

Kakashi comes over " have you finished reading the book ? " She returns the book " it's so.... Good !! I ended up reading my favourite parts twice and wasted an entire afternoon and evening... "

Kakashi: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yuki gasps " jiraiya-sama !!" She runs towards him " next book !! When are you publishing the next book !! "

Jiraiya : I see you've hooked up to it as well huh. Yuki.

Yuki ; never mind that. Give me one of your latest book. After I borrowed it ... I'm convinced I must have one !! But they're sold out... Please... *Puppy eyes*

" Well... If you put it that way..." Jiraiya blushed a little and gave her his copy. She takes it and lits up in joy " arigato !!!" And hugs him " you're so nice !! "

Jiraiya: no need. No need.

Kakashi: jiraiya-sama is totally enjoying the moment.

Gai : is that so ?

The two walked over.

Kakashi: Yuki. Mission.

Yuki : oh right ... See you !! I'll treat you sake next time !! Jiraiya-sama!!

She leaves and kakashi sighs " you're looking forward to that sake. Aren't you? Jiraiya-sama. "

Jiraiya: what ? She's a girl. She's cute. Why~~ all protective of her ~~ you like her ? Kakashi.

Kakashi; what ? No . She just used to be my subordinate. And classmate.

Jiraiya: is that so ~~

Gai ; could it be ? The guy Yuki said she liked , is you ? ! Why didn't you say so ?!! Kakashi. Share the news !!

Kakashi: like I said... It's not like that.

Jiraiya: don't deny it kakashi.

Gai : exactly!!

Kakashi anime veins " we're not that relationship!! "