51: Twins

Kakashi : Yuki. They made me hokage.

Her eyes lit up " eh?!! So I can quit as ninja ?"

Kakashi: eh ? Why?

Yuki : cos now I can do whatever I want. I want to try to open a mushroom restaurant.

" Yuki. " He walks towards her and felt for her forehead " are you ok ?"

Yuki ; I'm not having a fever !!

Kakashi; so you're not going to be my side anymore ?

Yuki ; I just don't want to be a ninja anymore. I can study seals and open a mushroom restaurant. I don't want to take your orders either. *Puffs up cheek* isn't that a privilege of a hokage wife ?

He couldn't talk back and sighed " alright."
_________________________________

Yuki's Mushroom Restaurant

Kakashi : . . . . . You really opened one.

Yuki ; I wasn't lying.

Kakashi sighs " alright then."

" Hehe. " She goes to his front " you think I really just don't want to take orders from you ?"

Kakashi: there's another reason ?

Yuki : well... That was partly reason. Hehe.

Kakashi: what's the other reason?

" Baka " she held his hand and placed it to her belly " I went to the hospital today."

Kakashi: eh? Eh?!! That means...

Yuki : um... Baka.

He hugs her in " arigatou. " She was tugged under his chin comfortably. He releases the hug and touches to her belly " Yuki... arigatou."

Yuki : you already said that the first time.

He squeezes her carefully in his embrace , a little tear flowing down his cheek. He shakes his head a little " I just... Never thought we would be getting one so soon. Really happy."
_________________________________

Sakura : kakashi sensei . You're here too huh. Hehe.

Kakashi laughs a little , scratching his head " had to... "

Yuki: I told him I could come myself. He's so busy.

Kakashi: even how busy I am , I have to come at least one of your checkups.

Sakura does the ultrasound " now we can see the baby... " But two was revealed " oh... Babies. Twins it seems."

Yuki touches the screen " oh ... My babies..." Her tears fell. He goes to her side and strokes her hair " it's ok."

Yuki: this time we can have them.

Kakashi: um. This time we can have them. *Kissess into hair* we will have them.

Yuki : um.

Sakura : aww. So sweet.