42: The Imposter

Timeskip ~

Yuki : I see. I see..

Kakashi: Yuki. Don't play with the sealed Edo tensei.

Gai ; just let her. Maybe she'll learn something.

Yuki ; see. Gai is nice.

Gai : well... What are friends for.

Kakashi: you've been fiddling with it since just now. Come on. What did you get ?

Yuki : tsk. How can I get caught so easily ?

Kakashi: what did you get ?

Yuki pulls out a paper seal from the neck " this controls them like puppets. Can't control their conscious. But definitely can give them orders. One soul for one revival. I've seen this before... When San daime died ."

Kakashi: you did ?

Yuki : I didn't get to explore it ~~ but now I understand it . These corpses are the real bodies of the dead.

Kakashi: I see.

Yuki : if you guys are not afraid of taking risk... We might be able to put these Edo tensei to work. I just have to take out the puppet controlling seal.

Gai ; that's great isn't it ?!!

Yuki : But of course there's a catch.

Kakashi : hard to convince them to work with us ?

Yuki : partly. The caster can undo the jutsu whenever he wants. I can't stop that.

Kakashi sighed " have to do this the hard way then. "

Gai : she has gone... kakashi. To get lunch. Says you're naggy and she's hungry.

He sighs .

______________________________

Kakashi: where's Yuki ?

Gai ; I'm not sure.

Sai : kakashi sensei sure misses yuki-san a lot. Always looking for her.

Sakura ; of course ~ they're husband and wife you know ~~ that's natural~~

Kakashi: no... It's not like that. She likes to play hooky. That's why she likes to disappear so that people won't remember she exists so she won't have to help.  Tamazuki. Seen your taichou?

Tamazuki : now that you mentioned it... No. I haven't seen yuki-san. I've no idea where she went. She just told us to prepare for guard shift.

Kakashi: see.

That's when she walked in " what are you guys talking about? "

Gai : about you playing hooky.

Yuki : what did you say ?

Gai : haha. Nothing.

Kakashi: playing hooky again ?

" no... Ok... Fine. You caught me. Kakashi. " She held onto his hand and pulled him along " follow me."

Kakashi: gai ! You take over !

Gai : sure ! No worries ! *Smiles. Teeth blink* leave it to me !!
______________________________

They were now alone.

Kakashi : what is it ?

" Nothing... I just really missed you. " She hugs him. He strokes her hair " silly. We're in the same company. I see you everyday."
______________________________

Yuki jumps down from the tree above to among them. She yawns " is it time yet ? For the shift."

Tamazuki: eh ? Yuki-san ?!! But I thought...

Gai ; we just saw you and kakashi!! Walking away !!

Sai ; that means that one was an imposter .

Tamazuki: where were you ?!!

Yuki : sleeping. Above you. Tired. Wait... Kakashi and a me imposter went where ?
______________________________

Yuki : how much do you love me ?

Kakashi : a lot. You know that.

" So much you would die for me ?" She said to his ear.

Kakashi : hai. I would. what's wrong ? Yuki. What happened ?

She cupped his cheek , " mmm... " She shook her head . She pulled down his mask " kakashi ... Hatake... " She said seductively. She kissed his lips.

A kunai came to her way and she separates away from kakashi.

Kakashi looked to the direction and saw another Yuki " Yuki ?! "

Yuki : I'm the real one.

Yuki 2 : I'm the real one !

Yuki : no . I'm the real one !!!

Yuki 2 : no !!! Of course I'm the real one !!!

Yuki sighs " this is going to take forever. Isn't it ?  "

Kakashi :  Just answer me one question. What is your favourite snack ?

The imposter turns back to white zetsu " tsk. And I was going to get Hatake Kakashi's chakra and become him. " And white zetsu goes back underground and escapes

Yuki ; you kissed her !! ... Him !!! ... It !!! You kissed it !!

Kakashi: I thought it was you.

Yuki : Did you want to kiss... me so much ?!!!

He goes to her and held her waist and kissed her lips . He pulled back up his mask " there. Don't be jealous. " She hugged him " it's so weird. I saw you kissing... Me. "

Kakashi: technically , you or it kissed me.

Yuki ; shut up !!

Kakashi: but really... I am missing sex, with you .

Yuki :  Luckily you didn't do it with that it. Hahaha... it would be so hilarious.

Kakashi: you were jealous a minute ago .

Yuki ; you kissed a girl. I had to be angry. But it turned out to be a guy. Now... Hahaha... If you... That would be funny. Now I think about it. You kissed a guy. Hahaha. That has to be funny.

He sighed " you're mean."

She gasped jokingly " did you secretly like it ? Are you secretly gay ? "

" Ok. That's it. Punishment. " He kissed a series of kissess to the arch of her neck downwards.

Yuki ; kakashi! What if we get find out ?

" You started this. " He slipped his hand into her shirt and slithered his hand gently and much like a snake with a soft touch down her back. " Ahn... " She moaned " no fair..." He bites her ear playfully and whispered " I do know all of your soft spots ~ " he kissed her on the forehead to finish it and let's go of her.

Yuki ; bully !! Now I'm all... * Pouts, puffs up cheek*

Kakashi: now you get to understand me.

Yuki ; it's not like I turn you on !

Kakashi : I am. Dummy. Sighs . I shouldn't have done that to you. Let's go back.

Yuki ; I promise to give you lots when we have time, when we return back konoha. Ok ? Now be a good boy and do your job.

" Hai hai. " He held her hand and they walked back together.
______________________________

Gai : are you both ok ? What happened ?

Kakashi: the imposter escaped

Sai : did the imposter do anything unforgivable ? For example kissing ?

Yuki ; I will strap you to that tree .

Sakura punches sai " gomen. Yuki-san."

" guard shift. Guard shift." She was going to leave his grip. He held tightly for a while. She stopped and looked to him " I'll be fine." He then let's go.