44: Her Ancestors

A seal appeared on her neck like a black necklace wrapped around her. It spreader towards the rest of her body and she started to feel intense heat throughout her body. She collapsed the her knees and panted heavily as she tried to fight the heat that was trying to take her conscious away.

" Yuki-san !! Sakura!!" Tamazuki, her fukuchou called.

Sakura turned around and saw Yuki on her knees. She went to her " yuki-san. What's happening? "

Sai ; the seal seems to be causing her very great discomfort.

Sakura : I can see that !! What's going on ? Yuki-san !!

Tamazuki: should I tell kakashi-san what's happening?

" Oh no... You don't !! " Yuki makes her own purple seals overlap the black ones. The black ones start to recede back into the circle around her neck .

Sakura : what was that ?

Sai ; that black circle. It won't go away.

Yuki : tsk. Of all the dead people to be alive. That... That... Damn bastard. Revived someone annoying.

" Yuki. " Kakashi's voice came through the communication seal. " I need you to come right here. Now. But don't use teleport. "

Yuki: coming .

Sakura: will you be ok ? Yuki-san.

Yuki: should be ok. * Pants lightly* *swallows saliva * we need to go.
_________________________________

Kakashi: you're here.

Yuki : kakashi. What's the matter ?

Kakashi: someone has been undoing the sealed up Edo tensei.

Gai; wait. Yuki. What's wrong ? You seem... Exhausted.

She scratched onto her own neck " damn you..." She swallows " no..." She puts seals ok herself. Purple seals overlap the black circle one on her neck.

Kakashi: what's going on ?

Sai : it was happening since just now.

Kakashi: Yuki. Are you ok ?

" Get off me !!!! " And the black circle breaks. She took in a deep breath " stupid thing. Should have taken it off years ago. "

Kakashi: what is this about ?

Yuki: about my stupid ancestors. That thing you saw on my neck are much like the one the hyuugas have. They have it on their head , we have ours around our necks. Theirs make a headache. Ours gives heat , tries to make you unconscious or, try to take your breath away.

Sai : you mean suffocate you.

Yuki ; that . Or... If if the head is really good at seals , control you.

Sakura ; and it's a thing all your clan people have ?

Yuki: all branch people of the Hasaki clan have.

Tamazuki: but why only take it off now ?

Yuki ; don't know... Maybe it made me feel like I belonged somewhere. My papa wore his as well. Not that he can break it. He didn't want me to break it either.

Kakashi: are you ok ?

She nods " um... He can't control me anymore. "

Kakashi: there are three of them. Two of them seem to be the first and second generation of the head. The third one is the last head of your generation.

Yuki : my uncle... Rejio-san.

Kakashi:  they've separated in their ways as going around undoing seals