31: A Little Bit Lonely~

" Do you need some help ? Sir . "

Kakashi: it's ok. I'm fine. I'm just taking a look.

" Getting it for your girlfriend ? Or just as a present ? Or both ? "

Kakashi: well... you could say I'm planning it to use it for a special occasion.

" No worries sir. Take as long as you like. "

Kakashi: I think she'll like this one.

" Hai. I'll wrap this up for you. "

He placed the little box into his pouch .

Gai waves and walks to him , spotting him from afar " kakashi !! "

Kakashi: oh. Gai.

Gai : jewelry shop... Getting a gift for yuki ? Is her birthday coming soon ?

Kakashi : it's in two months.

Gai : you like to prepare early huh ?! Can't blame you!! You and I are always so busy !! Yuki is also getting really busy nowadays. Do you even get to see her ?

Kakashi: not really I guess.

Gai : I see... That's too bad. If you need me to help you cover any shifts , just open and ask. Ok ?!

Kakashi: ah... Arigato.

Gai : no problem. No problem! What are friends for ?!
______________________________

Kakashi spots Yuki posting a letter. He goes to her " yo. "

Yuki : kakashi. You're back

Kakashi: you too. Penpal letter ?

She smiled " um. He got hurt on a mission in his letter. I hope he's alright. I sent him some medicine in the letter. "

Kakashi: I see. Medicine ? What kinds did you get him ?

Yuki : the kind the medical ninja said would help.

Kakashi: I see. You got anything else later ?

Yuki : nope. But I'm really tired. Can you just let me go home and sleep ? Please ~~ I promise to do whatever you want the next time we meet. Even if it's dirty. Promise ~~~ *puppy eyes*

He pats her head " you don't have to beg. I would let you go. At least let me walk you home. Please ." She smiled " um. Arigato. "
______________________________

* Knock knock *

She opens up " kakashi ? No mission ?"

Kakashi: not today.

Yuki : oh... Come in.

Kakashi : unexpectedly neat.

Yuki ; cleaning is good for the soul they said. I'm still tired. Gomen.

He goes to boil water " it's ok. I was thinking we could read jiraiya-sama's last book together today."

Yuki : um... Ok.

He could tell. She wasn't her usual self. Cleaning the house was just one little thing. But even to reading the book they both loved.

He starts making the tea " it's been three days since I last saw you. You're still tired ? "

Yuki : tired... More like restless. I think I'll turn into a hermit crab.

Kakashi laughs a little and brings over the tea " that's not good." He puts the tea down and sits down beside her. He looked into her eyes... Pulls down his mask " do you still remember me?"

She laughs a little " of course I remember." He cups her cheek " what's wrong ? "

Yuki: huh ? Just... Tired.

Kakashi: really ?

She leans onto his chest and hugs his waist " don't know. I love you." He strokes her hair " me too. Please always remember that " She looks up ...

He saw her smile and her eyes lit up again . He smiled as well .

Yuki : maybe I felt a little lonely. Not seeing kakashi so long ~~

Kakashi: I miss you too. * Kissess into hair*