38: Her PenPal

Yuki jumps up and down " so glad to finally see you !! Darui. I'm Yuki. "

Darui ; me too . Yuki.

Yuki : I've heard a lot of things about you. They said you become company commander !

Darui ; yes... I did.

Yuki : that must be a pain in the ass.

Darui : I guess. But it's important.

Yuki ; I know. You sound like kakashi.

Darui : ah. Hatake Kakashi. The copy ninja. You're a good friend of his ?

Yuki ; no. I'm his wife. I'm married to him. Gomen... I didn't tell you in the letters. It was a two months ago thing. And we were meeting. I wanted to tell you face to face !!

Darui ; I see. I'm glad you're happy with your new married life.

Yuki : were the medicine I sent you any good ?

Darui : they were great. I was amazed how they helped to heal so quickly.

Yuki : great ! I kind of lied that it was for me. Took it from tsunade-sama's stash.

Darui : ... Just for me. You're too nice. Now I feel bad. I heard you're squad leader.

She sighed " who likes that kind of role."

Darui laughs " you really hate leadership positions." He passed her a bag of mushroom crisp " here. The ones you like from our village." Her eyes lit up " arigato !!! These are so hard to get !! Even in the supermarket !!"

Darui : glad you like them. I thought if you were up to platoon leader , it would be no problem though.

 I thought if you were up to platoon leader , it would be no problem though

Yuki : you sound like gai.

Darui ; eh ? He said that too ?

Yuki ; um... But lucky. I didn't get it. Shikaku said that I was more suitable as a squad leader because I wouldn't sit still. *Sweatdrops* insult or compliment ?

Darui : compliment ?

______________________________

Kakashi : uhno... Sumimasen.
( Excuse me )

Darui ; oh. You're Hatake Kakashi. Pleased to meet you. I'm darui.

Kakashi shakes hand with him " Yuki told me she would be meeting you. Have you seen her ? I can't seem to find her... I think she's escaping her duties again. "

Darui : I parted ways with her already. Gomen. I couldn't be of any help.

Kakashi: no no. It's fine. I hope we work well together in the war

Darui : me too.

Kakashi: arigato. Being her pen pal. She enjoys writing to you a lot . She always talks about you.

Darui ; I see. Sorry about that.

______________________________

* Collapses *

Darui spots her " .... Yuki ?!!" He carries her onto his back " are you ok ? What wrong ? What happened ?" He carries her to the medic.
.
.
.

Sakura ; yuki-san !!! What happened ?!!

Darui : I don't know... I saw her like collapsed on the ground.

Sakura ; I will tend to her immediately! Thank you for bringing her here.

Darui : no... It's nothing.
.
.
.
Yuki opens her eyes weakly" don't... Please... I want shizune-san instead. Please..."

Sakura : eh... But...

Yuki : I beg you. Please.

Sakura : yuki-san...
______________________________

Shizune : you will be fine. After some rest.

Yuki : arigato.

Shizune : you went to...

Yuki : ah. I did. Don't tell anyone. The town was nearby. I thought I would be fine after...

Shizune: you're crazy. You know that ? Immediately after that!! Doesn't it hurt ?!!

Yuki : it does... But I thought I would be fine...

Shizune sighed " you went too far this time. "

Yuki ; ha ha... Did I ? I just didn't want anyone to find out. Or suspect.