45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki

Sakura: came here to visit yuki-san?

Kakashi: um.

Sakura ; she's over there in that tent.

Kakashi: how's she ?

Sakura ; she's a lot more drained than the others. She was kind enough to not leave them over exhausted from taking their chakra. The others were fine after a sleep.

Kakashi: how about the sealers ?

Sakura ; they're a little bit more exhausted than the ones who gave the chakra. But yuki-san is really worked out. She did lead all three turns .

Kakashi: so she's ok ?

Sakura ; um. She slept for over two days already. Should be fine. That was the last wave right? She fainted after the previous turn.

Kakashi: um. They're all sealed up.

_________________________________

And she wakes out from the third blackout.

Kakashi: you're awake. That was the last wave. No more.

Yuki : I know. That's why I let myself faint.

He strokes her hair " it's over now."

Yuki: um...

A medic ninja came in " ehto... Hatake Yuki ? "

Yuki : hai.

" You're free to go since you're awake."

Yuki noticed the smile on his face. The medic ninja left and she looked to him " what's with that smirk ?"

Kakashi: what smile ?

Yuki: you were kinda happy he called me Hatake Yuki.

Kakashi: I just never really heard someone call you that. Felt kind of... Great. That's all .

Yuki: you were also so happily claiming me to be Hatake Yuki in front of my ancestors. What's wrong with my name ?

Kakashi: it's not like that. *Laughs* I just wanted them to know who you're married too.

Yuki: that's it ?

Kakashi: that's it.

Yuki: then I want to keep the name Hasaki.

Kakashi: eh??? But Hatake is a nice name.

Yuki: so is Hasaki.

He wraps his arm around her waist " but I like Hatake Yuki more. It means you're my wife ~ "

" Urusei..." She pulls his mask down and kissess his lips. The indulgence went for quite a while. Until they heard footsteps approaching them. They separated and she puts his mask back . They looked to the tent entrance " hai ?" They said together.

Urusei = shut up.

Sakura ; did I interrupt something?

Yuki: nope.

Sakura ; you're free to go.

" Let's go. My mushroom eating wife." He pulled her hand along.

Yuki : mushrooms are yummy!!