35: Not The Right Time

Timeskip ~

Sasuke got new eyes ...

* Teleports*
* Poof *

Yuki : Itachi. You need....

Sasuke : yuki-san? Why are you here ?! How did you know I'm here ?

Yuki : ... Itachi called me. So I came ...

Sasuke : my nii-san didn't call you here. What are you talking about!

Yuki shows her arm where the seal is " Itachi called me using this. But he's not here... Where is he ? "

Sasuke ; he's dead.

Her eyes widens... She was shocked " dead... " She takes a while to process it " dead... Then why... Oh... He gave it to you. His precious little brother. That makes sense."

Sasuke : I didn't call you.

Yuki : oh yes. It's still transmitting. You did it accidentally.

Sasuke looks to his arm and closes the seal " you were close with my nii-san?"

Yuki : well. I gave him three chances. To ask me to do whatever he wants. I won't ask a question. But the request would exclude harming konoha people. And the exclusion don't include Danzou and the Foundation. He used up one.

Sasuke : I see

Yuki : how did he die ?

Sasuke : .... I fought him. I won.

Yuki : I see. Good for you. I'm going off then. Don't call me unless you're dying and really need my help. I feel like that will never happen. Good for me. Goodbye.

Sasuke ; wait !!!

Yuki ; what ?

Sasuke: did you know why my nii-san left the village ?

Yuki : I made guesses. He never confirmed it.

Sasuke : since you were good friends with him. Do you want to join me ?

Yuki : no.

Sasuke : I see.

Yuki: Did you think maybe he purposely let you win ?

Sasuke ; I don't know.

" I see..." That's when her eyes drift off to Tobi. She walks closer to Tobi " .... hmm... Weird... I seen you before... I think. "

Tobi ; I've never seen you.

" Oh well. " She shrugged " I can't really remember where either. " She sets a teleport seal " don't call me. Your nii-san's two chances don't work on you. Unless you're really desperate. Dying type."

Sasuke : so much for my nii-san giving me this junk seal.

Yuki: cos it was for him. A nice person. I don't know if you're a nice person.

*Poof*

______________________________

Timeskip ~

After sasuke killed danzou . Sasuke attempts on life to sakura. Naruto saves sakura.

They all return to the village.

Gai : hey kakashi. Finally back huh. You proposed to her yet ?

Kakashi: wait. How do you know ?

Gai ; heh... Well... I wanted to get a gift for yuki as well. I wasn't sure what to get. So I thought of going to the jeweller like you. I didn't want to buy what you got. So I asked them what you bought. That's when I realised ~~

Kakashi sighed " I see. "

Gai ; these days you and her rarely see each other isn't it ? I saw her just now!! You should take the chance !!

Kakashi: suddenly you take notice of when we meet like a stalker.

Gai ; I'm just concerned... I think you and Yuki senpai make a great couple !

Kakashi : I'm not sure.

Gai : why ? Kakashi.

.
.
.

Gai : hey. Yuki .

Yuki : oh . Gai. Kakashi.

Gai: how are you ?

Yuki : ha ha... Ok. I guess ?

Gai : kakashi has something really important to tell you.

Kakashi: that is ...

Gai : go for it kakashi !!!

Kakashi: that is...

Gai : come on... Kakashi!!!

Kakashi: well ....

Gai : will you marry him ?!!!

Kakashi sweatdrops " well..."

" ... Someone nice recently died. I'm not in the mood gai." And she starts to walk away .

Gai ; but... But kakashi is... Serious...

Kakashi: Yuki...

Gai : gomen... I ruined it.

Kakashi: it's ok. I didn't feel like it either. Feels like I have a lot on my plate ... I need a break...

Gai ; you two...