33: Not Time Yet

Timeskip ~

Nagato returned all the souls to everyone else and... Died...

She wakes up and sees no one inside the temple. She undoes the jutsu quickly and saw what had happened to the village. She struggles to stand up... But she manages to ... And she starts to run around the village looking for pein.

That's when she realised people who were dead... Started to come back alive.

That's when she spotted kakashi in the rubbles. She goes there and struggles to pull him out. Her tears fall and she starts to cry " kakashi... Come on... Kakashi..." She had no chakra left to summon the rabbits. She tries to dig through the rubble.

" Kakashi !!!" She pulls open the rubble. That's when his eyes open " ...who is that ?"

Yuki: kakashi. Kakashi !!! Wake up !! Don't die !! It's me !! Yuki !!!

He opens his eyes fully " Yuki ..."

" Kakashi..." She cries some more.  She hugs him. He hugged her tight in his embrace " you're back... You're really back. "

Yuki ; I... I was... Dead. Yes... Dead... then... Then I think now people are coming back alive. I'm not sure why...

Kakashi: I see. How about pein?

Yuki: I'm not sure ... But... But I don't hear any fighting or anything...

Kakashi: everything is over...huh

Yuki : maybe...

Kakashi strokes her face " are you ok ? "

" papa and mama evacuated... So they're fine too... Everything is over..." And she faints. He squeezes her " it's ok now. You did your best."
______________________________

Yuki : wah. Yamato. You sure are good at making houses.

Yamato ; Yuki senpai. I'm not only good at making houses !!! I'm a ninja too !!!

Yuki : I never doubted that.

Yamato : and you're not here to ask me to build you a house right?

" Maa... " She gives him a stick of mushrooms " don't be like that. We've been friends for many years right ~"

Yamato: Yuki senpai !!

Yuki : fine... Fine...

Kakashi came walking in " what are you guys talking about ?"

Yuki : yamato is going to build me a house.

Yamato: no I'm not !!

Kakashi: I see. You're mean to him. Yuki.

Yuki ; I offered him mushrooms.

He sighed " I can't help you there. Yamato."

Yuki : I'm going back to my destroyed house and pick up my scrolls. And I'm going to all store it in Yamato's house !!

Yamato: eh ?!! Yuki senpai !!!

Yuki leaves.

Kakashi: ah... She left.

Yamato: did you have something you want to tell her kakashi senpai?

He takes out a little box " well... Kind of. But I guess today is not the right day. "

Yamato: kakashi senpai. I don't think it matters right? Eh ! Wait... Were you planning on me to witness it ?!

" Kind of. " And kakashi placed the box back into his pouch.

Yamato: you can call me the next time you plan it again. Thanks for considering me to witness it. Kakashi senpai.
______________________________

Yuki : so annoying.

Kakashi: what's annoying?

Yuki : it's the third wedding I'm going to attend recently. It's like a trend where everyone suddenly decided to get married after coming alive from death.

Kakashi: they realised who they really want to be with.

Yuki : sounds more like love at first sight kind of desperateness.

Kakashi: well... Maybe they do really love each other.

Yuki : I'm not saying they don't. Gomen. I guess I just don't like going to weddings and I'm complaining. Ignore me.

Kakashi: you don't like weddings ?

Yuki : I don't like mixing around with people... The food is fine though.

Kakashi: you foodie. I guess you are different to others.

Yuki : why ?

Kakashi: I heard if your girlfriend goes to a wedding, they will start to dream a wedding. I haven't had any of that from you .

Yuki : maybe cos I'm not in the mood.

Kakashi; Yuki... Are you ok ?

Yuki : I'm worried. They didn't get kyuubi. Will they attempt again ? Rebuilding the village is good. But... What happened to all the other captured bijuus ? This is... Far from over...  Ahh !!! I'm not thinking of all this rubbish !!! I'm going to go eat mushrooms !!! Mushrooms !!

I was right . It's not time to ask her yet.