52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

Timeskip ~~

" La la la la la la la la " she sung a tune as she packed the boxes . That's when kakashi came in and hugged her from the back , wrapping his arms around her waist , leaning against her back, cupping her head under his chin " yuki~"

Yuki : kakashi. What is it ?

Kakashi: nothing. It's just ... It was rare for you to go to the store early. You usually open at 12 in the afternoon.

Yuki : your student , the hokage asked for a delivery yesterday . Like a morning breakfast. I told him I didn't open early. But he begged me.

Kakashi: but today is my birthday. I wanted to do something special ~

Yuki : special ?

That's when the chef came out of the kitchen " Hatake-san. Why don't you go with your husband? I will make the delivery."

Yuki : eh ?  But...

" Don't worry about it."

Kakashi: just let him do the delivery.

Yuki : but Naruto kept asking me to promise I will do the delivery.

Kakashi sighed " oh ok. Just this one delivery. Then you're coming with me."

Yuki: um.

_________________________________

* Knock knock*

Yuki : delivery.

Naruto opened his office door. Yuki goes in and spots sakura,sasuke. And sai

Yuki: here. Three mushroom ramen as requested.

Naruto : how's the plan coming along ?

Yuki : um. It's going well. He came to find me like I said he would.

Naruto ; now we just have to wait for kakashi sensei to come up.

Sasuke starts eating the ramen " this is really not bad."

Yuki: a chicken mushroom soup. With mushrooms and charsiew as topping. Hehe. How can anyone hate mushrooms?

Sakura ; if you were going to really order food , you should have told me. I would have wanted grilled mushrooms.

Sai ; and I would have wanted mushroom bacon.

Naruto ; I didn't think so much!! Don't blame me !!

Sasuke : grilled mushrooms. Are they really tasty ?

Sakura ; um !!! Next time you come back , I'll make sure to buy some for you.

That's when kakashi came in " oh. Naruto. Sakura. Sasuke. There's sai as well. Ohaiyo. "

Sakura ; ohaiyo.

Sasuke : ohaiyo.

Naruto: oh!!! Ohaiyo !! Kakashi sensei.

Sai ; ohaiyo. Senpai.

Kakashi: I was just thinking what was taking her so long to deliver food.

Naruto ; well... That's because... We have a surprise for you...

Kakashi: for me ?

" Ja jang !!!" Naruto pulled on the string and it revealed a birthday banner. Happy birthday kakashi sensei !

Kakashi: so you planned all these just for... That ?

Sasuke : I did tell him it's ridiculous.

Sai ; but I thought it was a great idea. Though the banner is being reused. We used the back.