48: Under The Orders of Kaguya

Timeskip ~

Kaguya : just all of you? Hmph.

" Damn it..." Yuki collapsed to her knees.

Kakashi: Yuki !!

Naruto : yuki-san!!!

Sakura goes to her.

Yuki ; don't come near me !!

My conscious... I'm losing it...

She looks to kaguya...

It's her... It can't be true... The stone in our clan tomb. Don't tell me...

Her eyes closes and collapsed to the ground .

" Yuki !!!" Kakashi heads towards her.

She stood up once again. Except this time. She wasn't her . She opens her eyes and had empty eyes. She looked towards kakashi then looked to kaguya " orders." Kakashi stopped in his steps " Yuki ? Yuki ?!"

Naruto : don't tell me...

Sasuke : is she controlling her ?

Naruto ; it can't be !! Yuki-san wouldn't just fall for it like that !!

Kaguya laughed " the Hasaki clan have pledged their loyalty , their lives to me to whenever I needed it in exchange for the knowledge they wish to have. But it seems like although she tried to gather as much as she tried , it wasn't really like the former glory days of her ancestors. "

Kakashi: her ancestors? Hakio and keiji.

Kaguya : who are they ?

Kakashi: they're the first and second generation.

Kaguya: They claimed to be the first ? Laughable. The name Hasaki was granted by me. You think I wouldn't know who's the first Hasaki?

Naruto : it can't be !! Yuki-san is the strongest seal user I know !!

Kaguya : maybe against mind control. But the Hasaki lives belong to me. Kill the one in front of you.

Yuki looks to minato " are you going to interfere?"

Minato: I can't say I won't.

Yuki : then I will have to kill all of you.

Naruto : don't you love him ?!! Yuki-san?!! Kakashi sensei is your husband isn't it ?!!

She heads towards the bodies being wrapped up by the tree. She spread her own seals onto them. She then looked to Naruto " the Hasaki lives are kaguya-sama's . "

Naruto : what have you done to her ?!!

Yuki : a pledge forged in blood cannot be broken like some mind control. Hasaki lives are given by kaguya-sama. Therefore , we belong to kaguya-sama.

Naruto : wake up !!! Yuki-san!!

Sasuke ; she can't hear you , you idiot. It's not some simple mind control.

Yuki spreads her seal onto the ground. It enlarges it's area and heads towards everyone around her. Everyone retreats and got onto higher ground.

Yuki : I call it... Hiraishin no kukan ( flying raijin's space)

Sakura ; what is that ?

Sasuke: do you know ? Kakashi sensei.

Kakashi: I don't know. She never showed me that before. But the one she used on others, she's taking chakra from there.

Minato : the seal defined looks like hiraishin no jutsu (flying raijin). But different.

Kakashi: so as the name suggests she can flash teleport anywhere in that area ?