15: Pretending To Be A Student

Hiruzen ; that's your mission.

Yuki ; why ?

Hiruzen ; because you're the only one willing to do it every time.

Yuki ; I ask for a change. *points to kakashi* get him to transform. He can do it this year.

Kakashi: I'm a sensei. I've to watch my students.

Yuki sighs " fine. I'll do it."
______________________________

She transforms into her cousin's face and height.

Yuki : perfect.

Gai: pretending to be one of the students again this year for the chunnin exam ?

Yuki ; um... Only I can do it... Hokage-sama says.

Gai : so you'll be only sneaking in the second round only as usual.

Yuki : um... Only there people can't tell I'm not in a team. They'll just think I'm someone who bailed on my teammates.

Gai : that's true.

Kakashi: it's a bit hard to send in supervision to make sure nothing goes out of control when it's an exam .

Yuki : and so there's me. Why can't our exam be this simple ? Just get a scroll and you're done with. We had to go pass so many traps.

Kakashi: times change.

Yuki : I feel old.

Gai ; no !! We're still basking in eternal youth !!
______________________________

Chunnin exam start !!

Yuki pov:

" Kuchiyose no jutsu " I summoned a dozen rabbits.

Usana : Yuki !!

Yuki : go scout a little. See if you pick up anything troublesome.

Usana : okie !!

And the ninja rabbits separate.
.
.
.

Sasuke Vs orochimaru

The snake slithers away... And I stood a distance in front of it " this chakra feeling... You remember I'm sensitive right? "

The snake starts to form into a human.

Yuki ; orochimaru.

Orochimaru : didn't think you would pick up on that commotion that fast. Let me guess... Yuki ? How did you keep up with that transformation ?

I showed a seal on my shoulder " temporarily permanent transformation. So I can use transformation and whatever other techniques I like at the same time.  "

Orochimaru; interesting.

Yuki : you left a seal on someone's body.  The same kind you left on anko ?

Orochimaru: what a guess.

Yuki ; I was right?

Orochimaru : with your talents , I bet you found out already what that does.

A dozen rabbits surface surrounding orochimaru.

" what are you doing here ? Orochimaru. Not just planting something on sasuke that easy. Would it ?" I activate the seals on the rabbits activate and spread towards the center. Orochimaru jumps up " who knows. " He landed on the big branch of a tree and then body flickers.

Tsk. I want to chase him but I worry for sasuke more. I've to report this to hokage-sama as well .
______________________________

* Poof* she returns to her original self. She goes to kakashi " this is not good. You need to pay attention to sasuke when he returns. I need to report to hokage-sama. "

.
.
.

Hiruzen: I see

Yuki ; I'm not sure if he's with the sound ninja. But I'm sure he acted as one of them. And... He planted something on sasuke . He escaped before I could try to catch him.

Hiruzen ; I understand. Could you continue to pretend to be a student until this is over ?

Yuki : I understand.