29: Passing It Over

Tsunade ; well done !! Yuki !! That says you're more than qualified to become a jounin !!! That's why... From today onwards you will be one !!

Yuki : what ?!! No !!! Tsk... Shouldn't have tried so hard.

Tsunade: too bad. You're not escaping this time.
______________________________

Yuki receives a letter from a kid...

She arrives at place mentioned...

Yuki : Itachi ?

Pein comes out " not really. I merely asked him for a little help to getting that letter to you. "

Yuki ; what do you want ?

Pein: I heard you sealed the three tailed bijuu.

She nods " I see... Even this one , you also want. I thought gaara's bijuu was just something you took to make a statement. " She opens her pouch by her waist " I could have separated the two without harming the junchuriki."

Pein : you didn't want to join us.

She throws the scroll over " the key to unlocking the dimension I threw it in." She turns around to leave

Pein : why ?

She stopped in her steps " what why "

Pein ; you don't want to join us but you help us.

She turned back around " I didn't help you guys. I merely didn't want to be tortured into giving something you want. Plus... You have the rinnegan. There is a particular technique you could use to take information out of me by just taking my soul. I want to live."

Pein : you know the rinnegan very well.

Yuki : nerd. I study everything I can get my hands on.

Pein : that means even the sharingan you also know very well.

Yuki ; I'm not telling you anything.

Pein : you fit with us. Join me.

Yuki : no... I need this illusion. My friends are there. We're going to be fine. I don't want to look you in the face and be reminded that's all going to mean nothing.

Pein : I see. If that's your choice.