5: Itachi Joins The Squad

Kakashi: this is Hasaki Yuki.

Itachi ; uchiha Itachi.

Yuki : you've been recruited by the Foundation before. Right?

Itachi: well... Hai.

Yuki : me too. But I guess danzou thinks I can't be controlled because I meddle with seals. Can take away the seal he put on people's tongue with the Foundation.

Itachi ; it's ok if you don't trust me.

Kakashi chops her head  " Yuki. That's not what she meant. "

Yuki : I'm just saying you're capable. That's why danzou wants you. He gets good chips in his hands early. He's sly.

Kakashi: don't talk about danzou easily.

She shrugs " welcome to the team . " She smiles and shakes hand with him. She placed a seal on him on his arm a short distance from his wrist.

Itachi ; this is ...?

Yuki : I trust you ok. This is a communication seal. Two way. You can choose when you want to deactivated it , slash shut the channel up. All the people on the team have it.

Kakashi: it's her idea. Really convenient. Tells us your location when you activate it.

Itachi: I see. That's really convenient.

Yuki opens up her bag of mushroom crisp " right ? See. Someone appreciates it. " And starts eating .

Kakashi: I never said I don't appreciate it .

Yuki offers " want ? "

Itachi laughs a little.

Yuki : what ?

Itachi : no... It's just... It's a bit hard to believe Yuki senpai and kakashi senpai are of the same age

Yuki : just cos I'm a little bit shorter than kakashi and way cuter doesn't mean I'm your age !!

Itachi ; I know you're not my age. *Laughs a little*

Yuki anime veins " let me shut his mouth up forever !! "

Kakashi sighs "  Yuki.... Gomen. "

Itachi laughs again " it's ok. "