36: The Right Time

Yuki : gomen. That day...

Kakashi: no. It's ok. I was a little down myself.

Yuki : what happened ?

Kakashi: I saw sasuke. He tried to kill sakura. I felt a bit like a failure as a sensei

Yuki : maybe you just have too many things on your plate. Cos everyone rely on you as a jounin. As a taichou. And now... Soon to be hokage. It's not your fault . Not mostly anyway.

Kakashi: arigato. How about you ?

Yuki : a nice person I knew , died. *Smiles* I'm ok now. Just needed to blame the world for a while.

Kakashi: I see. You're a lot stronger than me. I'm sure you would do well as a sensei better than me.

Yuki : no !! No !!! Being jounin sucks enough for me !!

Kakashi: but I thought you like the missions

Yuki : not when tsunade-sama tortures me like a slave !! I hope she recovers...

Kakashi: me too...

Yuki : you won't torture me when you become hokage-sama tomorrow. Will you ?

Kakashi: you're making demands now.

Yuki : kakashi. Will you be ok ?

Kakashi: why ?

Yuki : after you become hokage , you'll have to participate war as a hokage. There's a lot of responsibility in that.

Kakashi laughs a little " that's why you always avoid them. Don't you ? "

" Hehe. Yup." She leans her head onto his shoulder.

Kakashi: I won't ask you to carry responsibility with me. But... Will you marry me ?

She hugs him in " um. No responsibility included. "

He takes out the little box " here." She opens the box " a ring. How long have you held it ? About... A month ?"

Kakashi: how did you know ?

Yuki : a guess. That's why I purposely mentioned the marriage trend to hint I didn't want one.

Kakashi laughed a little " you knew all this time."

Yuki : hehe. Gai can't really keep secrets.

He kissed her in the hair " arigato. Aishteru "
( Thank you. I love you )