19: Faith

Kisame ; but seriously... Other than your height. Your face seriously feels like a kid.

Yuki ; and your face looks like a shark.

Kisame : arigato.

Yuki ; that's not a compliment!! It's an insult.

Kisame ; why ? Being a kid is good . You feel young.

Yuki ; I'm not a kid. This is your partner ? I didn't think you could have bad taste Itachi.

Itachi ; I didn't choose him.

She sighs " what do you want from me ? I avoided you like you wanted me to. Why look for me when you asked me to not look for you ? "

Kisame ; the thing is... Our leader want us to ask you , if you want to join us .

Yuki ; ... I thought I made it very clear to him the last time.

Kisame ; is that so?

Yuki: and he agreed to leave me alone.

Kisame ; that's weird.

Yuki : you though, sasuke hates you.

Itachi ; it's fine like that.

Yuki : it's on purpose... Be careful what you create. Nothing else ? Bye bye.

Itachi; Yuki senpai.

She stops in her steps " what ? "

Itachi ; could you give us a moment ?

Kisame shrugged and left them alone.

Itachi: you're back to anbu again huh ?

Yuki ; temporarily. And ... I regret the decision...

Itachi : I see.

Yuki : this is what I guessed because hokage-sama told me to deny that the seal I gave you could locate you. Which of course can't. You massacred your clan because danzou tried to do the same to your clan. To prevent a huge bloodshed on both parties. You became the bad guy. To prevent a huge civil war or even maybe a ninja war.

Itachi : that's your guess.

Yuki : and then with nothing else to do, you joined akatsuki for the same reason.

Itachi ; you think too highly of me.

Yuki ; you've always liked to bait the bigger fish.

Itachi ; and everyone have always had a bad habit of underestimating you.

Yuki ; try to stay alive and come back to konoha if possible. If I'm right... That is...

He smiled , he used his two fingers to poke her forehead .

Yuki ; oww. What's that for ?

Itachi pov :

I didn't think there would even be someone who would wait for me to go back home.

Itachi : thanks for making the trip. I'll tell pein about your decision.

Yuki : that's all you called me for ?

Itachi ; hai. Goodbye Yuki senpai.

" Bye. " She said and left.

Of course not.  I called to see you one more time. You're the only other person who even still have faith in me.