16: As Makino

Kakashi: back to being a student? Makino.

Yuki: um... Hokage-sama's orders. Until this the exam is over , I'm makino , my cousin. Where's sasuke ?

Kakashi: the third round is starting. Over there. Resting. Why?

Yuki ; we need to seal him. And, orochimaru is within the sound ninja.

Kakashi; what ?!

Yuki : tsk. Changing face again . Hiding his chakra behind someone's else's. I can't tell like that.

Kakashi: wait. Then what sealing?

Yuki ; sasuke has a cursed mark on him. He's not stable .

Kakashi: what ?!

The third round had already started.

Kakashi: guess we have to wait till his turn is over.

Kunais fly to orochimaru's direction. He dodges it and turns around " kunais with seals . Only you do this sort of things. Yuki. "

She came out " it's makino now.  " The kunais stuck in the pillar produces purple chains that went for orochimaru . He dodges it and body flickers. She looks to sasuke then to the direction orochimaru escaped " daijobu? Sasuke. "

Sasuke : ah.

Kakashi: I'm not sure if I did an okay job. Want to come inspect ?

Yuki ; you copied my seal !!  When ?!!Oh...perfect. I hate you people with the sharingans... You owe me mushrooms.

______________________________

Naruto ; where did you guys go ?

Kakashi: a little rest.

Naruto ; who's the new girl ? I'm uzumaki Naruto.

Sakura: haruno sakura.

Yuki ; makino. I just came to watch the exams. I'm a konoha ninja too. I failed the second round. Heh...

Sakura ; I've never seen you around.

Kakashi: makino is new. But she's kind of talented so she entered this year's exam .

Naruto ; oh... Where are your teammates ?

Yuki : they were injured and had to go to the hospital.

Naruto : I see.

Sakura : I hope they get better.

Yuki : arigato!
______________________________