22: Sweetness

Kakashi held onto her hand " I'm glad you're back a ninja again."

Yuki ; you're so popular with so many girls. You sure you want me?

Kakashi: um. I want Yuki. What made you change your mind ? To being back a ninja ?

Yuki ; got bored of baking. And~~ for you ~ I know that all of your students now have their own sensei. You're kind of alone.

Kakashi face blackens " they grow up so fast... "

Yuki : maa... It's only for a few years.

______________________________

She spotted him sleeping on the sofa and decided to sneak up on him. She looked to his face and first pushed up the headband.

Mmm.... Can't see sharingan. He's sleeping. Oh!! The face.

She pulled down the mask slowly... And carefully...

Ooi. It's just another mask. You think it's funny?! This time...

She pulls it down again...

And all of a sudden she feels a force pushing her forward , a kiss on the lips landed on hers. She blushed hard. But when she realised there was an invitation for the tongue~ she went for it ~

They separated after a while ... A little bit panting...

She pouts " you knew the whole time."

Kakashi: just ask if you want to see my face.

She reaches her hand out to touch that sharingan " hehe. "

Kakashi: you like this so much ?

Yuki : they're interesting. And beautiful ~ They're red. So kurenai has really beautiful eyes too.

Kakashi; be careful you get sucked in and can't come out.

Yuki : I'm fine with it if is by you. Hehe.

He kissed her on the forehead " that nice to let me bully you ? "

Yuki : kakashi looks so handsome !  Not a disappointment .

Kakashi: what ? Did you imagine me to be some average guy ?

She shrugged " I never really saw your face. Just... One eye. Ok... One eye and one sharingan. And white hair. There's too much too guess" she motioned her hand around his bottom face.

Kakashi: I'm glad you're happy with what you see. Would you have wanted refund if you didn't like it ?

Yuki ; no. Maybe I'll make you wear your mask forever.

Kakashi: that's just mean.

She laughed " joking. " She turned around and lied onto his lap, looking upwards to him " I like kakashi for his personality. The mystery used to be a plus. But now~ the sweetness is a super plus. The looks don't need to matter. Though they're kind of a gold plus too."

He laughed " picky. " And he kissed her lips once again. " It's days like these, I liked not having students. "

Yuki : hehe. Be careful I tell sakura.