10: A Box With Seals

" Yes yes yes. You have come to save me. "

Kakashi: koranda-san you want us to fix a box and help escort it to the destination. Correct ?

Koranda :  Yes. It's just... This box is wrapped with seals as a security feature. And the seals seemed to weaken. I was able to open the door easily even without needing this special key. The item it holds is very important. So is the box .

Yuki takes a look at the box " this box is very old ? "

Koranda : erm. How did you know ?

Yuki : some seal marks being carved in have strayed a little off.   Since it's not the kind that has a main power supply, it uses natural energy to maintain the lock. The seal marks erased cut of that power supply. So it doesn't work anymore. The lock.

Koranda : can you fix it ?

Yuki; um. Easily .

Kakashi: did you find the box this easily opened when you found it ?

Koranda ; no... You think someone meddled with it ?

Kakashi: I see.
______________________________

Kakashi:. Yuki. Can someone actually erase the seal just like that ? By carving an extra line or symbol.

Yuki : easily. But... That also means using your normal seals won't work. You can't just try to change the carvings on the seals just by using other seals  It's carved in. It's permanently there and hard to change. Unless ...

Kakashi: unless you know what to change . Where to carve exactly to change the seal.

She nods " don't worry. I'll just erase the carving. Fill up the hole. Then we can return the box to koranda-san. " Her eye lights up " what a piece of work... Not perfect. But... Kyaa... "
______________________________

Kakashi summons pakkun and his gang. Yuki picks up pakkun and pats his head " pakkun ! "

Pakkun: oh... That feels comfortable. Kakashi! You should call us out more often ... When Yuki is here...

She strokes the other dogs bellies and their chins. Kakashi sweatdrops " they're enjoying this way too much "

Yuki : but... Kawaii...
( Cute )

Pakkun sits up " ahem. " And so does his dog gang " what's the matter ? "

Kakashi; we might be expecting attackers. We don't have enough hands. Thought you could lend me yours till the end of the mission.

Pakkun ; sure. Anything for Yuki. *Winks at Yuki* and you of course. Kakashi.