11: Best Partner

They were taking a break in the journey...

Pakkun : so ? You confessed yet ?

Kakashi: what are you talking about?

Pakkun: don't lie to me. Dogs have very good instincts to sensing human emotions.

Kakashi: is that so ?

Pakkun : I mean , you always take care of her.

Kakashi: she's just a simpleton at times. I've to watch out for her.

Pakkun : or is she a simpleton because you're there ?

Kakashi: you think too much.

She comes over " kakashi. I know you're an avid fan of the make-out paradise . " He blushed a little " erm... Hai..."

Yuki ; awesome !! I haven't got the latest copy !! Lend me yours !! I'll return it before the end of the mission. I bet you finished reading it a long time ago.

Kakashi: eh ?!!! You read that ?!!

She blushed " what ?!! Girls can't read... what guys read?!!... "

Kakashi: that's not what I mean... That book has been out for over 6 months.

Yuki : haven't been able to buy it. Sold out very fast. Please....

He lends her his copy " I've never seen you read it. "

Yuki : I can't read a book during missions. Distracting.  I read it when I'm free. One entire afternoon with tea and mushroom crisp. Undisturbed. Non-stopped. Sighs... But I can't put it off anymore !! The reviews says this one is really really good !!! And the make-out series is the only series of books I read.

Kakashi: it is really really good .

______________________________

They reached the destination and followed koranda-san to the businessman house where they transaction was going to happen.

The door closed behind them.

Yuki ; is it just me ? Or it suddenly feels super quiet ?

Kakashi: no. We're surrounded.

Koranda : what's the meaning of this ? Richa-san .

Richa: I sent someone on purpose to made the box unlocked. Wasn't hard for me since it's my family heirloom.

Yuki : so we were wrong ? There's no expert in seals here. Just a heirloom.

Richa : but little did I know it was fixed. Now I've to pay for it at a full price for something that obviously belongs to me.

Koranda: you want to kill me? Seriously? I didn't know that was your heirloom when we first dug it out. So I just claimed it as mine. I'll give it to you. For free ok ? Just let me go.

Richa : too late. I couldn't let someone who could manipulate my box that easily leave.

Yuki : uhno ... That would be me. Could you just let this man go ? He just wants to leave here alive. Please ?

Richa snaps his fingers " he'll have to pay for claiming that box his. "

The doors open and kunais fly into one spot of the room. She touches to the floor and a seal barrier draws a circle around the three of them. The kunais drop upon touching the barrier.

Kakashi: I'll settle them. You take koranda-san out of here.

" Kuchiyose no jutsu " she summons a ninja rabbit.

" For what this time ? Yuki. " Her ninja rabbit asks.

Yuki : usana. Dig a tunnel to the outside of the house from here.

" No problem ! " And usana jumps into the ground digging a tunnel.

Yuki ; go on.

Koranda-san climbs into the hole as instructed .

" Aaarh !! " The ninja punches into the barrier. The barrier starts to crack.

Yuki : oops. You're on your own. Be careful.

Kakashi: um.

The barrier cracks again with the second punch, kakashi dodges it and raikiri his heart. " That's one down. "
______________________________

Richa : will your friend be alright?

Yuki : ehto... I should go back for him huh...

Richa : don't worry. I'll try to stay out of sights.

Yuki : they're ninjas. Even if you try, they'll find you. I know sit here. Don't move.

Richa : eh ?

She does a bunch of seals , " kuchiyose ; majin no jiin " And wood pillar starts forming around richa. Finally a shelter popped on top. A demon's face formed on the front. There was no door to this temple. " Stay inside !! You'll be safe. "

Kuchiyose; majin no jiin = summon, demon's temple
______________________________

She body flickers and sits on top of the fence " eh... You've got everything under control. You don't need me. "

Kakashi: don't just sit there if you're free.

" Scorpions chains. " Purple chains with a spear at the end come up from the ground and grabs the remaining ninjas . " They belong to some other village. Maybe we should just let them go. "

Richa : no no no !!!

She flash steps to behind richa and placed a kunai to his neck " this one. This one , can I kill ? "

Kakashi: let him go Yuki. He's just a businessman who went crazy.

Yuki ; mmm... *Pouts*

Kakashi: you will let us go. No more chase. Or I can't guarantee the next time these ninjas won't die.

Richa: why would I care ?

Kakashi: I know. But you don't want to meddle with our Yuki. When she gets angry , she does some very crazy things I don't control too.

Yuki : that's it then. Bye bye !
______________________________

Yuki frees koranda-san by removing her jutsu and they bid him goodbye. They then start to return to konoha.

Yuki laughed " scaring that richa like that. That face. It was priceless. "

Kakashi: that jutsu. Scorpion chains. Looks a lot like the one kushina-san use.

Yuki : um. It is. With a little modifications. The ones kushina-san have are mainly for sealing purposes. You have to control each one individually. Scorpion chains looks for chakra and captures them.

Kakashi: so it was trying to catch me earlier.

Yuki ; yea... So I made it avoid you when it almost try to catch you. It's a technique only usable when I'm alone or just one person.

Kakashi: breaking kushina-san's seals... *Smiled * I forget how strong and nerdy you can be.

Yuki ; I love seals. And kushina-san was nice enough to let me read her clan scrolls.

Kakashi: you're still the best partner.

Yuki : eh ? Why ?

Kakashi: no ... It's been long since I worked in sync with someone else.

Yuki ; how about gai ?

Kakashi sweatdrops " he's so... Hot blooded. Let's just leave him as my rival. "