32: Not An Easy Opponent

Pein attacks konohagakure.

Yuki attacks one of his six members . The kunais clanks against each other. She could feel that he was trying to take her chakra out of her. She smiled deviously " I don't go down that easily." Seals spread around his body. " Back from where you came from." And she reversed the summoning and he poofs.

.
.
.

Pein : reverse summoning. Not very effective is it ? Yuki. Then again , you know killing won't work. Is that it ?

______________________________

She manages to find pein and she stood in front of him " pein. "

Pein : you reversed summoned two of my members. What are you trying to do ? You know I can re summon them.

Yuki : it's not like they're humans. They can't die. Can they ?

Pein : so you did figure that part out.

Yuki : even the you standing in front of me... You're not even human.

Pein : when did you figure that out.

Yuki : I'm sensitive. The first time I met you , I was curious. Why is there rods sticking out of you ? Are you just a freak ? Then today I met all of you. How can all of them feel like they have the same chakra. They're all one person ? That's weird.

Pein : I see. So ? Are you going to attempt to kill me now ?

Yuki : kill you. I don't know. Are you scared of me ?

Pein : I will give you one chance to live. So leave what must be done , done. Or maybe you can even help me.

Yuki sighed " I told you... I need my illusion. Usana." Rabbit popped up from below the ground that surrounded them in a huge circle. A seal connected through the rabbits and a seal was cast " kuchiyose, majin no jiin. "

They were now inside a huge space covered with a roof. A temple with no door.

Pein : I don't remember it being this big.

Yuki : majin no jiin's size is dependable on me.

Pein : so you have decided to fight me.

Yuki : no... You're not even close.
______________________________

Huge rabbits starts running around town and taking up people up onto their back sending them to safe places.

Kakashi: usana !

Usana ; kakashi ?

Kakashi: have you seen Yuki ?

Usana ; I'm not allowed to talk about that. I need to help to evacuate these people.

That's when gai runs in " kakashi !!! I saw a big temple in the middle of konoha. I think it's Yuki's!! "
______________________________

Kakashi stood outside the huge temple . He clenched his fist. This what what she had decided to do. He understood. But why did it feel like he didn't want this to happen at all. He understood the logic... But why... " Damn..." Why did it feel so not right ? 

Gai ; kakashi...

Kakashi: let's go. We need to do what we can do.

______________________________

Pein : then what is it you plan to do ?

Yuki ; you're still so polite with me.

Pein : because I believe you just choose the wrong choice. You're not someone who really deserves to die.