Chapter 15

A/N ok I realized I forgot about Adam and Barney so..... and I WILL NOT type in Barney's broken language so just imagine he's talking like that.  He will have speech normally

I gulped.  "It's ok Storm."  Sky said.  "Don't think about it."  Jin said trying to help.  I was in my half human form, standing with a broad sword in front of a purple guy.  I remembered his name was Barney but the way he spoke really annoyed me.  Right now Barney was freaking out because something, a spell I think, fell on him and something started to grow on his back.  It looked like a wart or something.  I may or may not have caused the potion to fall on him in the first place... So Sky and Jin wanted to teach me to fight so.... here we are now.

Several weeks ago

So two other people showed up.  Sky introduced Barney and Adam to me.  Barney had a lot of purple on and Adam always carried a gold sword, and called it Budder.  A/N can't remember if it's Adam or someone else :p  Sky was talking to Everest about taking me to their base and teaching me to fight with a real weapon.  

Everest was nervous for me, she wasn't the only one.  I never even saw a real weapon before in my life.  Somehow they got everyone to agree.  So now I'm in my room with a very large bag.  I wasn't even aware that I had that many clothes here.  Everest must has brought them for me.  I had changed into a black strapped dress, just because it looked cute.

 I still had the hair clip in my hair.  I had to promise Jin that I wouldn't tell anyone, that wasn't cleared, what the clip meant.  Twice, I had woken up to Barney and Max or another pair arguing in the mind link.  I always told them to shut up.  Usually that would just drag me into the problem.  Once I had to march down the stairs and slap Ross on the back of his head so he would stop fighting with Max.  

Max thought it was pretty funny, until I slapped him as well.  Max literally could control and fight with fire, so I turned into my fire fox form to show him up.  He just had sat back down and grumbled.  I slung the bag over my shoulder and went down the stairs.  Everyone was gone except for Ross, Jin and Sky.  Max, Adam, Barney and Ross had already went...wherever we were going.  

Everest was watching from the front of the house.  Naomi was crying.  I turned around, ran back and gave her a hug.  I closed my eyes, thought about my nature wolf form, but not turning into it.  When I opened my eyes, I had the black ears and tail that had green vine patterns.  I held Naomi's hand in mine.  I made a rose grow in her hand.  I modified it so that no matter what the temperature was, it wouldn't die.  "I will never forget you Naomi.  That's a promise.  I will come back one day."  I whispered to her.  I moved to Everest.

 I was eleven now because of her.  Everest bent down to hug me, she didn't have to bend down as much anymore.  I had grown atleast a foot.  I made Everest a blue rose.  That same plant wouldn't die because of temperature or lack of water.  Inside each rose was a small gem.

 Everest had a sapphire and Naomi had a ruby.  They weren't real but they worked.  "Keep safe.  I won't forget what you did for me Everest.  Because of you, I made it to another birthday and I'll return the favor."  I handed Everest a small hair pin.  I put my finger to her lips.  "This is a communicator.  If something happens or you just want to talk, click the button and wait for the light to turn green and for me to answer.  If I don't talk first then click the button again.  Don't wait, and don't tell anybody."  Everest nodded.

 I had stolen one of Jin's experimental devices and modified it.  He had the wires wrong.  I would pretend to find one he dropped and fix it.  I turned and nodded to Red. We still had the silence between us but there was respect there now.  Red nodded back.  I walked over to Jin and waited.  He turned, clicked something on his wrist, and opened a black portal with blue in it.  Sky went first, than Jin.

 I walked up to the portal, turned to face the people who became, more or less, my family and waved before Turing back and running into the portal.  Me being me, I fell as soon as my vision cleared.  "Well, this just got better."  Someone said.  I got up and dusted myself off.  I looked to see a someone in a metal suit.  It was red and gold?  I took a step back only to slip and fall, on the same thing, and landing on my butt.  

What was with me and always finding something to fall on?  The man made of metal, touched down and walked over to me.  The gold part in his face slid up, revealing a mans face.  He held out his hand, I took it hesitantly.  "You gotta watch where you're going."  The metal man said.  I nodded, looking around for Jin or Sky, or anyone of that matter that I could recognize.  

Nothing.  The man was still watching me.  "Are you ok?  You seem lost."  He said.  I nodded again, but thought for a second before shaking my head.  I swallowed.  "I followed two people I know through a portal but I don't know where they went."  I said softly.  My charm glowed red.  I took a step back before, unintentionally, turning into my fire fox form.  

The man took a step back.  I helped and ended up turning into my half human form with pure black ears and tail.  Storm... you... what... coming... stay...  The voice sounded like Jin.  What?  I can't hear you.  I said back.  All I got back was static.  The metal man had his hand next to where I think his ears was.  A small light flashed.  

It blinded me for about three seconds.  "Ok, follow me.  I'll take you somewhere that you'll be safe until we figure this out."  The metal man said.  I swallowed before nodding.  The metal man flew up slightly.  I tried to run and keep up but that wasn't working very well.  Soon though, I saw a very tall building.  The metal man was waiting for me at the door.  I walked slowly trying to see the whole building.

 There was a laugh.  I looked back to see someone very familiar, or at least somewhat.  I paused.  A lady was standing next to the metal suited man.  I had saw her in a dream before.  The only difference was that now, she didn't have the long silver claws.