Changelog

Due to reading the whole entire thing... like twice already, I had decided to finally change things over at this book in order for me to actually apply things that I had wished to apply before but I had less of a work ethic to actually change those chapters, such as beginning chapters of the Aluby Saga and other backstories that were changed during the Moonton rework runs. There are plenty more in this book and I finally decided that during the end of this year and next year, I will fix this book to be more up to my desired standard. 

All of these changes will be published to Reddit as well, hopefully the community over there would love the reintroduction of my new and improved reworked stories. I hope that you guys will enjoy the newly changed chapters that would be worked on overtime, when I feel like it of'course. 

Chapters that I aim to change:

Sun VS. Chou

The entirety of Aluby Saga

The backstories that had be revamped 

Gusley week as a whole

The Moonlight

Minotaur VS. Moskov

and many more as I will write on this chapter...

Chapters that I aim to remove:

All of the not relevant chapters to the fanfic, such as The Voice of The Station, LIT and many more that are not Mobile Legends related, the REMASTERED chapters and the ones that supposed to have another part for completion. It will be changed or  would be transferred to a corresponding book so people would see what content was removed from this. Those chapters will be replaced with new content to fill in the void that those chapters had left.  

Currently changing: 

Introduction and Teaser

Sun VS. Chou

Next on the change: The first parts of the Aluby saga.

I also need a beta reader if anyone would like to be one, although it isn't necessary. I just want to keep the quality up and have the chapters error-free prior to release as I might have errors that had slipped up through as I write. 

Thank you for checking this change log out! 

-nite