Black Butler Boys Preference

Halloween

Ciel-

Ciel doesn't care for the holiday too much and finds it a waste of time. Though Sebastian, you and the others will convince him to throw a Halloween themed gala. And when he sees you in your dress he'll stop functioning 'cause god does orange and black look amazing on you. Sebastian will notice and be like 'I believe you should invite her for a dance' Ciel will just nod meekly and nervously approach you.

"Excuse me (Y/N)...may I have this dance?" You think it's cute how flustered and awkward he could be and accept his offer to dance. You'll talk for hours while dancing, but it'll mostly you calling him cute while he'll get flustered and awkward again and you'll kiss the tip of his nose, making a pink blush appear on his cheeks. It's a continuous cycle until the end of the party.

Sebastian-

His power is at it's peak on Halloween (i'm not entirely sure since I'm only at ep.13 but let's pretend it is). You'll do numerous things for the Halloween gala such as bake Halloween themed cookies, make paper bats and other Halloween-themed decorations and even carve some jack o' lanterns. Then he'll leave you to go do whatever a demon does on Halloween night for a few hours while the party is going on then show up last minute for the last dance with you before bringing you up to his room and ravishing you. It's Halloween after all.

Finnian-

He'll get super excited and beg Ciel to let him put up the Halloween decorations for the part and carve out the giant pumpkins in September. Ciel gets annoyed mid-September and lets him do it. He'll celebrate before getting the giant pumpkins all by himself and start carving and giving the guts to Pluto since he strangely enjoys the pumpkin guts. Pluto will lick it clean and Finnians not really good at faces so he'll have you carve it out slightly with a kitchen knife since you're better at drawing and he'll use his strength to finish it and punch it out. Then he'll give it to Pluto since, why not. These two giant jack o' lanterns will go on either side of the doorstep and Sebastian cleverly places the candles so you only see the light coming from them and not the actual candle. Ciel also gets these little candy bags for each of you guys, they're of medium size. You and Finnian like to trade candy with the others because even though Ciel knows you guys like certain candies sometimes you'll get a piece that you don't like, like black licorice, but for some reason Baldroy likes it, alot. While you like to stash your candy for a really long time Finnian will finish it in a matter of weeks and beg you for some of yours every once in awhile. Which you give him some of your least favorite of the bunch of favorites. He's super grateful and will pepper your face in kisses before eating the candy you gave him.