Blend-S Boys Preference

Dino-

Dino just loves everything about Christmas and it's really hard to choose! (Ok he really likes hot chocolate and eggnog, it's even better when they're mixed together). After Cyber Monday, if he forgets a gift or two he'll procrastinate for weeks on end while everyone's telling him to get the gifts. You literally have to drag him off of his lazy, anime-loving ass to go to the store and buy the stuff he needs. You also make him wrap it. He decorates the whole store in Christmas decorations, he even puts up Christmas-only specials and has all the waitresses wear christmas dresses instead of maid outfits. You've never been happier that you were so good at cooking. Dino takes forever to pick a perfect tree at the nearby tree farm and you guys spend the whole day decorating it, you even have to close the shop in order to decorate the tree properly. Dino puts you on his shoulders so you could put the star on top, even tho he's tall enough to do it by himself he knows that you like to do it too. His favorite thing to do is hold Christmas polls and set up mistletoe around your apartment so he can get some soft kisses from you. Dino, for once, wakes up early out of excitement, even though he took the day off. He just sits in front of the tree and makes you breakfast while making sure Boss doesn't eat any candy canes or anything off the tree. He's a very excited gift opener and rips open the wrapping paper instead of carefully opening it like you do. You guys spend the day chilling out, playing with your presents, or watching christmas-themed anime.

Koyo-
Koyo really likes teasing Dino about his weird hot chocolate and eggnog mix. Dino's reactions are always funny and you always laugh at them. After you guys do Black Friday and Cyber Monday there really isn't anything else to get so you guys just kinda hang out, mind your own business, and remind Dino to get the last gifts he needs every second of the day. You convince Koyo to wear this Christmas bowtie with a santa hat, and he reluctantly does it because it makes you happy. He looks so cute when he blushes a little wearing the things you asked him to. Koyo isn't really particular about anything on the tree really so you guys just decorate it how you want it. You guys also like baking Christmas cookies together, though it always ends up in a flour fight of some kind. You guys also wake up super late on Christmas Day and spend forever just even thinking about getting out of bed. You and Koyo are careful wrapping paper openers and you get so excited to see his face when he opens your gift. He's usually very surprised because how on earth did you know? (You bribed Dino to tell you with fruitcake). You guys go out with all of the other staff from your cafe to the park where you just do random snow stuff together.

Koichi-

Koichi is really into the holiday spirit and does everything he can to make sure everyone's feeling the holiday cheer, even you. It's not that you hate Christmas, it's just that you aren't 100% into Christmas. Since Koichi is, to be honest, super rich. He just buys all his gifts at full price. The kimonos he wears that whole month are green while his eldest sister's is red. He looks really good in green tho. Koichi gets super excited to set up the tree and as soon as you take out some ornaments he's already back from putting on the other ones and takes them from you to put them on the tree. You get kinda pouty about this because you like to put ornaments on the tree too, but you can't. So Koichi makes this up to you by letting you put on the tree topper. Koichi wakes up super early just to make you a nice Christmas-themed breakfast with all kinds of sweets. You always think it's way too much and you don't deserve this but he just tells you to eat your breakfast with a kiss on your forehead. You guys also like to open your presents carefully. As for what you do all day, you guys sit by the fire with a blanket and some eggnog as you talk and giggle being the cute couple you are.