Marvel Spidey Boys Preference

Harry-

Harry really likes the snow and he'll stop his work and stare outside, marveling at the snow. He already knows how snow works but still thinks it's amazing and unique. You'll often find him in his lab marveling at the snow, you'll stand next to him and quietly watch the snow with him. Harry's really efficient and gets his gifts within a few days, though he sometimes asks your opinion on what he should get who. Harry also has these ridiculous Reindeer antlers he wears while he blasts Christmas music in his lab, it's fun watching him dance to the music while he doesn't know you're there. Harry's dad gets a fake tree that doesn't need decoration so he doesn't really need to, but gets so excited when you offer to take him to your house for tree decoration. He gets the hang of it almost immediately and is hanging ornaments in no time. This is the one of the only days of the year that Harry can sleep in just a little bit more than usual which is much better. For Christmas after exchanging presents, Harry invites you to the gala as Harry's date this time, it's amazing as you two spend the night dancing together.

Peter-

Peter just likes the Christmas cheer and holiday spirit, but really hates the cold, though he never tells you because you like walking with him in the cold weather. Peter's really late with getting his gifts and you always check on him to make sure he didn't forget. Which is exactly what he needs when he's spider-man, not that you know that. Peter adds a new feature to his suit where it lights up in red and green, which is a move to try to blind his enemies. Though when he's regular old Peter Parker he designs a headband made purely out of christmas lights that lights up on voice command. He gives you one too so you're matching. You and Peter like decorating each other's trees and it's really fun, you two will totally share at least one or two kisses when decorating the tree. Peter wakes up super late and you're happily helping Aunt May in the kitchen when he wakes up. He's surprised to see you there but he's still happy nonetheless. You'll probably hang out and goof off the whole day together while being wholesome af.

What to cover:
Miles-

Miles likes the new game releases and trailers that appear during Christmas time, and who knows maybe you might buy him a Switch with some games for your one year anniversary. Even though he's also a superhero he's much better at managing his time and will let you know at where he is. He also has this christmas hoodie he wears and since he has his spider-powers he can side-step all the bullies and wear his Ugly Christmas Sweater in peace. Though you'll tease him about it constantly. Miles doesn't really care where ornaments go, but he will absolutely not have ornaments he made in second grade on the tree. Especially the ornaments with his baby pictures. He's not ready for that kind of teasing from you yet. Miles will wake up really early to try to get ahead of the crime and leave you his gift on your fire escape. You think it's sweet though the first Christmas together you accidentally left the gift he got you out for like, 8 hours. Yeah, it was really bad, Miles didn't let that go for weeks. Miles is a very excited gift opener and he can't help but grin when he finally opens his gift, he's just so excited. You guys hang out and read either comics or books together in either his or your room depending on when you guys are off the hook from your parents and can hang out together.