Voltron LD Boys Preference

Halloween

Shiro-

Shiro doesn't hate Halloween, but it isn't on the top of his list either. But any time with you is time worth spent. You guys arrange a Halloween Party for the whole coalition to be apart of. You two and Allura being the main party planners. Sometimes Lance or Pidge would come up with an idea to add in as well. Since Halloween is a more earthen holiday, Allura's more like your alien filter so you don't freak out your other alien friends too much. It's also a great way to rally everyone together to defeat the Galran Empire all together. You absolutely insist that everyone be in some kind of costume tho. Unfortunately for you two though, you barely get to spend any time together since your planning space's first Ultimate Halloween Bash. So you can't do any of the normal stuff you normally would together for Halloween. Though on the night of the party you and Shiro are the main couple from the Phantom of the Opera, Shiro being the phantom. And god, does he look handsome. Then he sees you in your dress and everything else fades away. You guys will be the last ones dancing on the dancefloor almost indefinitely. But there will be little kisses between every song.

Keith-

Like Shiro, Keith doesn't hate or like Halloween. But of course you do Inktober, but sometimes you go a little over the top with the prompt and end up staying up at ungodly hours to finish your Inktober. But Keith just wants to cuddle with you before he falls asleep. So he'll put his arms around your shoulders and lean his chin on your head as he asks when you're going to be done. If you say 'almost' but it's not gonna be a few more hours Keith will just pick you up and put you on the bed before beginning to cuddle with you. He tells you that you can leave once he's asleep but what he doesn't know is that he has this iron-like deathgrip when he's asleep so you in fact, cannot leave when he falls asleep. But you get back at him by drawing on his face because you had your pen in your hand when Keith brought you to bed. Then Keith wonders why you leave faster than usual then Pidge or Lance comment about it and he chases you around the castle. You guys also help decorate the Castle for the upcoming Halloween Bash. You guys are in charge of jack o'lanterns and while yours are typical jack o'lanterns, Keith uses his dagger to go above and beyond and they look amazing. You would just give him a hat and put on your own Pikachu-like costume with red cheeks and all. So you could go as a pokemon trainer (is it just me or does Keith actually look like he could pass for a pokemon trainer??) and pokemon. He finds it stupid but he doesn't have any better ideas and he secretly finds you cute in your costume. Instead of a skirt it's a pair of yellow capris, a yellow shirt with brown stripes on the back, a handmade headband and red makeup on your cheeks. You guys will do a little bit of everything, you'll dance, eat the Halloween-themed treats Hunk prepared and watch a random Halloween movie Pidge just happened to have on her computer before the trip to space.

Lance-

Lance frickin' loves Halloween, he would usually spam you Halloween memes, but because there's no internet he can't do it, so he just tries to draw and make his own and he shows you all of them. He'll try to convince Shiro to do a Skeleton War re-enactment and he's just like 'nope, not doing that'. Though Allura and Coran are really curious about the skeleton war, so Lance and Pidge have this running gag of telling them that the skeleton war actually happened and regaling them with the tales of what happened during the war. Though it gets way too out of hand and you tell Coran and Allura the truth. They get a little miffed at Lance but it's nothing a milkshake and an apology can't fix. You guys are in charge of hanging up decorations for the party which leads to a lot of flirting and pick up lines from Lance, of course. You just give him super discrete butt slaps and squeezes when he least expects it with a little whisper of 'trick or treat' before walking away. It makes him turn so flustered and nervous all of a sudden. And I wouldn't be lying if I didn't say you had some steamy Halloween makeout sessions behind closed doors. At the party you want to be Romeo and Juliet but Lance thinks it would be better to be something dorky like Star-lord and Gamora. Which you agree with for several reasons. It's really fun and like Keith, you do a little bit of everything. You dance, you talk with friends from the coalition, you totally raid the snack bar and you watch whatever Halloween movie Pidge picked out together and you laugh at everyone's reactions to The Addams Family. It's a really great night.

Lotor-

Lotor is very confused??? Someone plz help this boi understand why???
"So why is Halloween a holiday?"
"Don't know, just is"
"Yes but why?"

Tho tbh, he gets super enthusiastic because it's a new tradition that he hasn't known about before. He asks all kinds of questions about everything and tries to participate as much as possible with the planning of the party. Since it's open to the whole coalition everyone's invited to it. They just have to have a badge of a jack o'lantern given by their ambassador. You guys are in charge of producing and distributing these little badges. Which Lotor personally delivers to try to make up to the coalition for the Galra attacking them and all that. While most of them appreciate this, some don't want to have anything to do with him so that's what your there for, and reassuring Lotor later that it wasn't his fault and it was thousands of years of prejudices and all that. Lotor tries to Halloween prank you like Lance showed him, but despite him being a master strategist and Emperor of the Galra his pranks aren't that good and don't even affect you, it's funny watching him pout in the corner at how un-scary his prank was. But halfway through the month he changes tactics, if ya know what I mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and likes to corner you in the most unlikely places, just like Lance and he'll even whisper 'trick or treat' with this smug ass smirk too. Then at the party you'll probably go as Romeo and Juliet, since you somehow had that play from earth with you and you read it to Lotor. He absolutely loves it and somehow understands every word you said. Everyone thinks your a great couple with such strong young love. You can't take your eyes off each other as you dance together. You may break once in awhile to go eat food and of course watch the movie picked out by Pidge.

Matt-

Matt, like Lance, loves Halloween. He'll send you random memes saved on his phone to yours, spoopy or otherwise. And he'll also pull all kinds of scary pranks on you. You guys are in charge of making the decorations that would be hung up later and coming up with pun names for all the food at the buffet. You guys finally decide going as Luke Skywalker and Leia, because he seriously does look like Luke Skywalker, and when he realizes this he gets super happy and excited and naruto runs around the castle screaming 'I look like Luke Skywalker!' Over and over until he runs out of breath. He helps you with your costume so much and will give you so much help with it you have no idea. Your little space boi wants you to look perfect for the Halloween Bash. Even though you guys mostly hang out by the buffet and talk you do go on the dance floor as soon as Monster Mash or Thriller is played and you do all the steps 100% correctly And Pidge puts these songs on multiple times to give Matt some exercise. And you two would totally cuddle and watch the movie Pidge picked out together, and by now it's almost indefinite that almost everyone in the coalition ships you.