BNHA Girls Preference

Thanksgiving

Uraraka-

Uraraka begs for you to go to her house for Thanksgiving until you finally agree. Her family is so nice and amazing, though they're surprised about your passion for football and most of what you do there is play football. You just have a lot of fun doing it. You guys don't keep score and you don't try to win. Just good, old-fashioned football fun. You guys try Black Friday but don't get a lot so you do Cyber Monday too, her family gets really into it and you often join them because they're so good and helpful at it.

Momo-

Momo is so happy and excited when you go to her family's house for Thanksgiving, though they're so rich and fancy you can't help but gawk. Though you make a fool of yourself on multiple occasions because you don't understand rich people customs. And her family (not her immediate, they already like you) judges you hard. And you guys do play football which is really both fun, but super competitive between families for absolutely no reason besides, because. Momo doesn't really care for Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping because she's so rich, and if she catches you doing Black Friday sales while hanging out in her room she will flip and buy everything else you need on your list for full price.

Tsuyu-

Tsuyu doesn't really care which house she goes to for Thanksgiving. She would prefer going to her family's house, but your family is really cool too. They think she's so adorable (she is) and she's really smart and clever. You usually go to her house tho because her family is really nice and awesome and turns out even her cousins and aunts and uncles plus her two grandmas and grandpa are all frogs. The uncles and her Dad all make frog puns the whole time you're there and everyone groans, except for you, you all speak in pure pun the whole time. There's also football but everyone kinda cheats with their quirks so you don't make much of a difference, though you and Tsuyu both go not only Black Friday shopping but Cyber Monday shopping to make sure you have everything plus extra.

Mina-

She's super excited to go to your family's house for Thanksgiving for one reason and one reason alone. She likes blasting Christmas music when you're playing football. Don't get it wrong, she's great with your family and they love her but every year they think she isn't gonna play the Christmas music but she does. And every year they either facepalm, groan or sing it at the top of their lungs and getting tackled. Mina likes playing football with you though and she's really fun to play with, though sometimes she laughs so hard at her own fails that she can't even stand and is just a lump on the asphalt until either someone drags her off, steps on her or she recovers on her own. Though as funny as she can be she's actually really determined, like so determined it's almost scary. But you know you're gonna go Black Friday shopping with the Bakusquad. Bakugou scares everyone in the store and it helps to get everything you need. So it's really good to have Bakugou on your side at this time. And since you usually get what you need you guys don't really do Cyber Monday.
Jiro-

Jiro finds your family less embarrassing than hers and she's kinda made her own emo squad with all of the emos in your family. The rest of your family is also really nice and cool too. But she likes hanging with her emo squad much more. Plus your Grandma's cooking is bomb. She's actually decent at football but would much rather hang out with her emo squad. And she doesn't do Black Friday because it could lead to a sensory overload with her earphone jacks, plus she's much lazy and would much rather to wait until Cyber Monday where she can basically be like Aizawa 2.0 and not move as she gets record deals.

Toga-

She, like everything, gets really excited for Thanksgiving. Even though you don't really celebrate it with the League, you guys go off with Dabi and Twice and steal everything you need for your own secret Thanksgiving. You even get a premium football to toss around. But Dabi gets frustrated because he isn't doing as good as he wanted to and claims he thinks it's stupid. You guys also rob retail stores, a lot. You'll give each other one gift on the night of Black Friday and then save everything else for Christmas. Twice's gifts are the best tho. You'll hack a retail store's security system and be on a roof nearby as everyone crowds around your laptop and watches not only the confused employees at their lack of stock, but people beating each other up over dolls and stuff. You'll often bet which person will win which fight. And Toga somehow wins 50% of the time.

Mei-

Mei finds Thanksgiving as an excuse to use her younger siblings and/or cousins as guinea pigs for her new inventions. She doesn't do it to your family members, unless if you give her permission. So while her family is watching the game she would go outside with her 'babies' and family who doesn't want to watch the game (with you in tow to make sure nobody dies) and she'll test each invention one by one until it's either football time or her parents tell her to stop. She's not the best with football, but she still has fun and she likes to laugh at herself and you whenever you guys screw up. Though like Uraraka her family doesn't really keep score, so it's extra fun. She also waits for Cyber Monday because she just finds Black Friday way too chaotic. And you generally get most if not all items on your lists.

Kendo-

Kendo likes Thanksgiving because of family. Her family is really cool with you coming over for Thanksgiving and they're really nice. But they're all really sensible too. It's really fun. Her family makes really good conversation at Thanksgiving, they're really into football and they're cool at actually playing football. You try to keep score at first but you guys end up forgetting and just playing football with no score. Those games are always the best. And you guys have total squad goals when it comes to shopping for Black Friday. You travel in a pack and use your different non-quirk abilities to get everything you guys need and cover each other's backs. It's really, really fun.