Mystic Messenger Boys Preference

707-

707 loves Valentine's Day, but he doesn't really know what to do because he doesn't go out that often, the only place he really knows is the super market. So he google maps his area and finds there's a park nearby and as soon as he does he totally flips out.
"BABE!!! DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS A PARK NEARBY?! BABE!! BABE!!! WHAT KIND OF PARK IS IT?!"

"Uh yeah...I've been saying for forever that we should go there..."
So that's where he takes you for Valentine's Day. Well, it's a nice day out so you go to walk around and have hotdogs and climb trees you probably shouldn't climb but you do it anyway. You'll most likely get kicked out of the park for the rest of the day because you were climbing trees that you weren't supposed to. Since 707's a techie person you get an email and it's a voice recording of his voice with a little video of hearts being spouted out from nowhere with his face on them and the voice says 'shoutout to my one and only (Y/N)' and there's a link that leads to a recently released movie that you love.

"707, did you pirate this?"
"...no..."

But since you were only banned from the park for like, a day you guys go every weekend to hang out now. Sure your Valentine's Day isn't super romantic for you guys but it's fun and simple.

Yoosung-

Yoosung loves Valentine's Day, even when he wasn't in a relationship himself. He'll do all kinds of cute things with you, like going to this cute cafe down the street that he always goes to for his college coffee and visiting a candy shop where you can mix and match your own candy bags and make your own chocolate and stuff. Your chocolate doesn't come out that good, but Yoosung is somehow good at it??? When you get back home Yoosung asked some of his college friends to help decorate your apartment with pink fairy lights and flowers with a gift for you on the kitchen table. You're really surprised and shocked, Yoosung insists you open your present, which is starting to move a lot. Annnnddd he got you a bunny. When you question where you're gonna put your new adorable floofball he shows you your room, where his friends set up a bunny cage. You did tell him how you wanted a bunny when you were a little girl but your parents never got you one. Your gift for him is this charger stand thing where he can easily charge his phone and earpods and not forget them because they're in two different places in the apartment, he's super happy and gives you a big hug. For the rest of the night you cuddle on the couch and watch your favorite movies together.

Zen-

Zen also loves Valentine's Day and promises that he'll skip work and it'll be just the two of you. Since Zen is used to waking up early you guys will totally sleep in and not even think about getting out of bed until it's past noon. Or Zen is, he'll keep you in bed using any and every little thing he knows would work with you, though it's not like you're putting much of a fight to get out of bed. You took off of work too. He got you a special reservation at a fancy high-end restaurant that's practically impossible to get in, but he is a famous actor so...connections. The dinner is nice, you talk, you laugh, anyone could tell that you were deeply in love with each other. Though it didn't take too long for the paparazzi to find you guys and swarm you on your way out, back to your limo. When you get home Zen presents you with the present he wanted to give you at the restaurant but couldn't because of the press, a beautiful necklace that as soon as he saw he immediately thought of you. You got him a pair of noise-canceling headphones that also let you play music for when he has to travel for work.

Jumin Han-

Jumin thinks of Valentine's Day as a 'meh' holiday, it isn't up there with Christmas but it isn't down there with family reunions. Jumin will take the whole day off and leave the work to poor Jaehee. Though you're the one who's trying to keep him in the bed past noon, you use everything you can but Elizabeth's mewls at the other side of your door are more powerful than you practically all over him in an effort to keep him in bed for a few more minutes, after pouting about it for a bit you're just like 'eh whatever I'll sleep anyway' so you sleep by yourself and when Jumin asks what kind of pancakes you want he sees that you're knocked out cold and just makes you your favorites in a heart shape before gently waking you up. After breakfast and watching a few movies together you get ready for your date, which is at a super fancy restaurant that Jumin not only reserved but set up security to keep the paparazzi away so it's just the two of you. It's an amazing night and during dessert Jumin slides you a gift, he knows that you promised on no gifts but he couldn't help but get you a little something. Though you got him a pocket watch because he did mention how he wanted one to be more 'business-y'.