Teen Titans Girl Preference

Thanksgiving

Raven-

Raven doesn't really like Thanksgiving, especially since Cyborg and Beast Boy always argue at the dinner table about the two turkeys. She only says something when someone's acting like an idiot and they need to stop. Which always happens at one point or another. She also sits out for football no matter how many times you beg her to be on your team. She doesn't really go Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping, but your always welcome in her room for Cyber Monday, as long as you don't shout at the top of your lungs every five seconds.

Starfire-

Starfire gets so excited about Thanksgiving, especially when she finds out food is involved and makes all kinds of Tamaranian dishes. And because you're so into trying new things you try every single one and give her feedback on them. Cyborg and Beast Boy don't have the heart to tell her that not everyone likes Tamaranian food and let her cook with them. She doesn't really understand the rules of football and even after you've explained them her go-to move is throwing the football at you. You panic every time she does this and throw it to Robin because he's so much better at this than everyone. She's also curious about Black Friday but when she sees news articles and security camera footage of Black Friday shopping in the past she freaks out and asks to do Cyber Monday with you instead, not that you mind.

Terra-

Terra's genuinely excited about Thanksgiving for once because she has people to celebrate it with. She wants to help with cooking the food but respects that it's Beast Boy's, Cyborg's and Starfire's thing. Tho she is willing to try Starfire's dishes. She's also really good with football because she's played so much before and everyone thinks she's awesome. She would totally Black Friday shop with you but she wouldn't mind do Cyber Monday shopping for once, though she asks you a lot of questions about the computer because she doesn't really know how to operate a computer but you answer all her questions and you both get 70% of your shopping lists done.

Jinx-

You guys just steal your own Thanksgiving and Gizmo turns your stolen food products into a whole feast with just a shot from his new gun. You guys would also totally steal from the retailers before Black Friday began and record everyone's reaction to nothing in the store. Then you would use your surplus of stolen goods and either give them away (well you would) or you would sell them on Ebay. Your products usually snap up quick because Christmas is soon and parents are scrambling to grab everything their child has on their wishlist. Then when you play football Mammoth and Billy Numerous are always on their own separate teams because have you seen Mammoth?! And Billy can just make his own team. Though halfway through you guys just give up and complain about how Christmas specials are already airing on T.V.

Bumblebee-

Like Terra, Bumblebee is excited because she gets to celebrate Thanksgiving with her team. And while you have to drag Speedy off his lazy ass to help, everything goes pretty smoothly. Though Mas y Menos eat a lot of food as Aqualad is complaining about the fish that was served with the feast, and there's Speedy with his stupid smirk. Bumblebee tries to keep it light and positive and you make sure to knock Speedy out and eat all the fish stuff. And when Aqualad complains about it you raise your fist and he apologizes quickly before going back to his own meal. Football is really fun, you guys just kinda toss it around before going inside and playing 'Christmas' Mario Kart, though only because you play on the tracks with ice and/or snow on them.