No Game No Life Boys Preference

Sora-

Sora is super excited for Valentine's Day, he sees it as the perfect opportunity to go over the top and show off to you. Once he makes Valentine's Day an official holiday for Imanity in Disboard, he'll have the cooks make you two a royal feast of all your favorite foods. Sure it's a lot of food but with your two black hole stomachs it's easy. After, Sora tries to make out with you but Shiro catches you guys and while you're super embarrassed, Sora is super scared. After Shiro threatens Sora she leaves again and Sora shows you this really cool necklace he found made out of a special element that's only produced in Disboard. It's really pretty and you totally love it. You used some special paints too and made a portrait of you guys based off of a common thing you like to do together, go to cafes. It's a screenshot that you know Sora likes because he saved it on his phone of you two smiling while Shiro is eating her ice cream.

Riku-

Valentine's Day wasn't a thing so you just did everything as you normally would.

Tet-

As soon as Tet hears about Valentine's Day he's all like 'yes we must celebrate it'. So he'll take you to a cute little cafe and while he's distracting you with ice cream, he's using his god powers to get as many candies as humanely possible to fit in your home. He knows you like candy much more than you like flowers. You didn't know what to get a god, because well, he's a god. So you make him a friendship bracelet, but you tell him that it's a Valentine bracelet and you made one for you too. He's so happy and excited and he gives you the tightest hug ever before bringing you back home. When you open the door a typhoon of sweets takes you out far into the street and buries you. Tet gets super worried and begins digging for you, but you pop your head up and you're just like 'Tet wth' so he sheepishly explains how he wanted you to feel special so he put all the candy he could in your house. You're like 'no this is too much' and you spend the rest of the night handing out candy to those who don't have Valentines and then you eat the rest yourself.