Thundercats (2011) Boys Preference

Halloween

Modern! AU

Lion-O-

Lion-O gets so excited for Halloween tho. He doesn't really understand memes and the word spoopy, he's just a more traditional Halloween fan. Scares and all. This dude will put fake spiders all over the place and watch everyone freak out and he'll laugh, really loudly. Essentially everyone but you and Cheetara chase him around the camp tho. He and Tygra will actually get into wrestling fights over the fake spiders. Tygra isn't any better tho. He uses fake bats. You're usually the one who has to break up these fights and have them apologize to each other. You also like to (try) cooking cookies over the fire pit, which usually, sometimes works out. There's always the few that get overcooked and burnt, though the twins will eat those without hesitation. At night you would totally put a sheet over a tree and watch Halloween movies just to scare the crap out of Panthero. Especially horror movies. He also convinces Panthero to glue jack o'lanterns onto the Thundertank to 'repel all the evil spirits'. You'll try to make it to a nearby village for a Halloween festival. They're pretty fun. Lion-O tries to show off in the games they have, to win you a stuffed bat or a broom or something. One time it was a pack of cookies that you shared together. Depending on the village. You would probably put on extra bandages and go as mummies.

Tygra-

Tygra also really likes Halloween. He puts fake bats everywhere when everyone's asleep and snickers to himself when your friends get scared. Everyone knows it was Tygra but they already know he came up with twenty-something escape routes and three include making whoever's chasing him feel like an idiot. Usually it's Lion-O. You try to make cookies and if it weren't for Tygra, you would most likely burn them all. So only the twins would have a real treat. He also likes Halloween horror movies because of how cheesy they can get, he doesn't really get affected from all the blood and gore. But you would cling to him with your face in his chest as you try not to pay attention to the music or the screams from the jumpscares. He would continue to watch the movie, but he would hug you and stroke your back while whispering reassuring words in your ear and letting you know when the happy ending comes along where the main character has blood smeared on their face whether it was from their own injuries or killing the serial killer or whatever the horror movie was based on. You would watch that and breathe a sigh of relief when the credits roll. And at whatever Halloween Festival you go to and whatever treats you get, whether Tygra likes them or not. If you eat the last one he'll be like 'aww I wanted that' and frickin' kiss you in order to get the treat straight from your mouth. He finds your blushes and nervousness after adorable tho and that's the main reason why he does it. While he's a fan of Halloween he doesn't really dress up though, and if people ask what he's dressing up as he'll just reply with 'Thundercat' before moving on. That way nobody can follow you after Halloween night.

Wily-kat-

Wily-kat gets so frickin' excited for Halloween you have no idea. And he doesn't care how many times the others predict his scares with the multiple different masks he made just for the holiday. The only person he really scares is Panthero, and Lion-O, occasionally. He also eats all the cookies when they're still scorching hot. He'll just do that mouth thing where he's kinda like a dragon, but he can eat a lot before it gets to that point. And so does his sister so in the end you end up with like, one cookie for everyone. Excluding the twins. He also claims he likes halloween horror films, but in reality you both end up clinging to each other by the middle of it when all the bad stuff starts happening. Wily-kat also likes playing all sorts of Halloween games, even if he doesn't always win. His sister is the one to tease him about not winning tho. You just reassure you did a good job and move onto the next game, unless if you call one of the prizes cute, then he'll spend the whole night trying to win it for you. You would probably go to the festival dressed as ghosts and everyone would think you're adorable.