Gen Rex Girls Preference

Breach-
Breach just wants to watch some feel good holiday movies without Van Kleiss finding out. Is that so hard? Turns out it is. But sometimes she'll teleport herself (and you) to a roof to watch a christmas movie in peace. You even bring blankets and a thermos of hot cocoa to keep you guys warm. You guys don't exactly celebrate Christmas (because Van Kleiss is a wet blanket) so you don't do a lot of stuff. But she will let you go into her pocket dimension to make a Christmas tree and Christmas cookies you could share together when no one is looking. As for presents, you just steal them from retail stores and try to relax on Christmas day.

Circe-

Circe likes the lights, though she can barely see them, you guys sneak out of Abyssus whenever possible to see the lights and tree lightings. She doesn't really get anything for anyone but just offers a nice 'Merry Christmas' to anyone who wouldn't mind it (which basically means anyone besides Van Kleiss and Biowulf). You guys, like Breach, try to just relax and make Christmas jokes when no one is looking.

Cricket-

Cricket hates the cold so much, so while everyone else is out doing jumps off giant roofs merely for the freefall and large amounts of snow to cushion them, you're inside making sure Cricket is warm. She insists that you should go outside and play with the others, but you refuse, insisting that you would have a lot more fun staying inside than out there. She appreciates it either way and on Christmas day you guys open presents you got straight from retailers without paying. So while Tuck and Squid are playing some intense videogames you and Cricket read your new books and talk about stupid Christmas stuff.

Annie-

Annie loves the snow, when it's all fluffy and sparkling. It looks amazing. Annie sorta knows what to get everyone, but she needs to give at least a little thought before getting the actual gift. Annie wears this cute little barrette during December and it's absolutely adorable. Annie's family usually decorates the tree with her far away from it so none of the ornaments break. You let her decorate the tree a little, until she starts breaking a ton of ornaments and you come up with a system for every ten ornaments you put up she can put up one, that way she still participates but not all of your ornaments get destroyed in the process. Annie's favorite Christmas activity is...well everything! She loves everything about Christmas, she'll stop what she's doing to watch snow fall, Christmas lights and the Christmas displays in front of toy stores. Annie wakes up super early from pure excitement and is super fast at opening her presents. You guys spend the whole day playing with your gifts and hanging out with family, if it's a white Christmas you guys will go outside and play in the snow with the rest of your family.

Claire-

Claire really likes wrapping paper, for some reason. She just finds it really pretty and cool. Tho she tends to take wrapping paper overboard and spends more on wrapping paper than on presents. She usually gets most of the stuff she wants on Cyber Monday so there's really no need to shop extra. Claire likes wearing these little santa hats everywhere, tho for school (since hats are against dress code) she'll put on these giant, oversized, ugly christmas sweaters and they're always amazing. Claire isn't really particular about decorating the tree so you guys put on it whatever you want. Claire likes baking cookies for everyone because they look so happy and she's actually a really good baker. Though you guys may end up with a flour war in the kitchen. Claire wakes up very late (ya know, because the American Educations System requires highschoolers to wake up at ungodly hours for five days out of the week), but so do you. Claire is careful with unwrapping her presents because she wants to try to preserve the wrapping paper as much as possible. Like at Thanksgiving you guys will go to different houses in the morning and at night. This year it's your house in the morning and hers at night, which she's fine with.