Gen Rex Girls Preference

Thanksgiving

I'm not completely caught up so here are the characters I know (Also this was literally the only piece of fanart I could find)

Breach-

You guys don't really do Thanksgiving because Van Kleiss has such a strict rule about not celebrating human holidays. But Breach kinda just steals food that just happens to be a turkey and gives it to you. She also does this on Black Friday because why the hell not? You've been good lately, you deserve a free flat screen t.v.
Circe-

Like Breach you kinda just steal things that just so happened to be related to Thanksgiving. You steal turkeys, sweet potatoes from the store anything slightly Thanksgivingy you steal. You also steal stuff about a minute before Black Friday, not a lot but enough to make it feel like you went Black Friday shopping.
Cricket-

You guys do steal some stuff, but nothing too expensive or big of a deal. And you do watch the football game with the others from your small T.V before going to a random rooftop with a raggedy old football and just toss it around and laugh when one of you screws up. Especially Tuck, you laugh really hard when he fails because he's really good and his fails are hilarious. Also he laughs really hard when you guys fail or fumble with the ball. And when you steal things for Black Friday it's usually straight from the retailers. And instead of waiting until Christmas you kinda give each other your presents early, unwrapped and undecorated. Though sometimes it's easy to tell what the others got for you.

Annie-

You usually go to her house for Thanksgiving because her family knows how to keep her from having the house burning down. (She still has extremely bad luck, even though she's working on it), her family is really nice though. Even though they're super cautious about everything. You would usually watch the game and you're absolutely killer with football. Even if her family has you wear all kinds of armor just in case. She usually doesn't go to Black Friday because 1, it's absolutely brutal and 2, last time she went she accidentally broke a flat screen t.v. So she's much more into Cyber Monday than Black Friday, but you're the same way so it works out pretty well.

Claire-

You switch which family you go to every Thanksgiving. She really likes your family but she only sees her distant relatives and cousins so much. This year you go to her house and her family is really nice. Well except for her younger cousins, they always hit you with nerf darts when you're watching football. But other than that it's really fun, her older cousins and uncles/ aunts are really into football and are beasts playing the game, but to be honest you kinda are too. So it kinda turns more into rugby instead of football, not that you mind. You still have a lot of fun. And because Claire is a peaceful person who doesn't really like fighting she likes Cyber Monday and after all the bruises you get from her family members. And when you complain about it she just shakes her head and says something along the lines of 'you asked for this by playing with them' tho she will still get you an icepack or a bag of peas. Depending on what's closest.